Poetic Justice ₪ XXIV

Brielle

First time for everything, I never felt this much pain before from being lied to and deceived. Guess it don't matter how close you are to somebody. Any fucking body can hurt you all the same! What hurts the most is he thought he could get away with it, figured I was never going to find out. I'm not going to put the blame on myself saying if I couldn't satisfy him then why couldn't he just tell me, no!

Chris knew exactly the outcome of his actions would be, I don't want to listen to shit you have to say the truth is in the text. I didn't bother to read it all of it. Everything I needed to see was displayed in the first couple of messages, I always knew for a fact that, what men don't get at home they always go searching for someone who will give them what they need. Guess since I wasn't sucking his dick he found somebody to fulfill that position for him, I wasn't having sex with him when he needed it so he found somebody that would gladly fulfill that position for him. No this is unforgiveable, I'm not doing this he's a liar and a cheat I don't what him anymore. I'm done, he fucked up!

"Ryan, I'm sorry if I'm boring you I appreciate you having me over I really needed the company.

"Nah, you good. I'm here for you if you want to talk about it all night."

I cried. "This is just so hard for me, I don't understand why he would do some shit like this? I need a guys perspective."

Ryan reach over and wiped a tear that sat on my cheek. "It's okay . . . I mean I can't really say it is but you'll make it through this, the pain only last if you let."

"I don't know what to do now!"

"You need to ask yourself what is it that you want to do! How does Brielle want to move forward?"

"I damn sure don't want to talk to him again but I have to now because of Mijo. I don't know how to move on? You don't understand he was my first everything, he is my everything. How do you move on from something so special like that?"

"Chris isn't the only guy out there for you, you think your the only person in the world whose been cheated on by a guy who was your first everything? Women go through this shit everyday, but the difference is your stronger than the rest of them and you know this. You deserve so much more than what you've been getting and you will find somebody who is going to give it to you that and more, but right now you need to focus on Brielle and Mijo and them two only."

I smiled, "My baby is always priority number one."

He smiled back. "And he should be, things happen for a reason. Soon you'll realize after everything is done and over with you cried for nothing, if he was a real man he would've been real with you from the jump. Now I don't want to see another tear come out your eyes, don't give him the satisfaction."

"I'll try."

"No, I want to hear I won't."

"I can't promise I will," I smiled slightly.

"I see you hard headed, now say you won't!" He said beginning to tickle me.

"I won't! I won't " I laughed squirming around.

I laughed my way into his arms, I felt secure and wanted a feeling I've been longing for a minute now.

"I'm not making uncomfortable am I?" He asked softly.

I smiled at the thought of his consideration. "No, I'm okay, for now I would've been threatened you."

We stayed in that same position all night till morning actually, I didn't mean to sleep over his house but I just felt so comfortable I didn't want to leave. When morning came though I had no choice but to leave cause he had to go to work, he invited Mijo and I back over for dinner tonight. It couldn't do much harm and at least I was doing something with my time. After work I showered and cleaned up Mijo before we headed over to Ryan's house.