Poetic Justice ₪ XXXVIII

Brielle

In the two months I picked up a case while Chris managed to get his dropped. Frank decided not to sue. As for this Kataleah situation I haven't told her what I'm trying to do yet, I'm waiting around to see if her feelings change for her father. Ryan is definitely hurt that the love of his life is strung out on drugs and would rather love a crack pipe than love his daughter and himself. But that still does not give him the right to mistreat his daughter. Having her play angel and pitty to get a woman deeper involved with him is disgusting! I heard men using their children to get women but this is crazy.

In the mist of craziness, I finally reached 9 months with no problems. Doctor still says to be cautious and take it easy but I made promises to people I intend to keep. For Kataleah I really want to help her but I need to make sure my efforts don't go to waste, if this is going to happen I need to make sure she's comfortable with everything so I know in my mind it's not just my decision to do this. I also made a promise to myself that after this baby drops I'm doing my dance thing, I been meeting up with Jason and Mel so we can keep this dream a reality. Times when I should be getting rest I'm busy running around trying to get shit straight.

"You sure you're okay with me doing this magazine interview with Vibe?"

News broke out that Chris and I are engaged, I got calls left and right from magazines wanting to ask me some questions about the engagement and being pregnant. I'm even going to be on the cover posing nude. Not entirely though, only my torso is going to be uncovered while I hold my boobs. Chris is going to be there with me, just incase something pops off.

"Why wouldn't I be, you representing your man have fun with it!" He said kissing me on the neck.

I'm getting paid 950,000 dollars for this interview and to be on the cover, we started with the photo shoot first! I took some pictures by myself then Chris joined in. Chris had his hands gripped tight on my boobs as he looked over my shoulder at the camera, then he gripped his arm around them and placed his other hand on my belly as he turned his head to me. I smiled slightly as the photographer snapped this away, he leaned in to kiss me forgetting where we were and dropped his hands from my boobs and wrapped his hands around my waste. I laughed as the photographer snapped pictures of that, I made him delete them afterwards. For the rest of the spread Chris and I took playful pictures together, then came time for the interview .

"It's a pleasure meeting you, you are even beautiful in person." The reporter shared.

I smiled, "Thank you! I try."

"You and Chris seem to vibe off each other pretty well, it was getting a little steamy at the photo session." She smiled brightly.

I blushed a bit. "We get like that sometimes, it's something about him that always gets me going."

"You both also share a love of tattoos, can you explain them for us?"

"Chris did all of my tattoos actually, the one everyone rarely gets to see is my Cherry Blossom one starting at my ribcage going down to my hip; it stands for women empowerment. I have this Indian one on my hand just because, on my back I have a whole bunch of sayings in Arabic. We have matching tattoos of the feathers that is on the back of our neck, and right above it is a keyhole. That one is really special to me, it represents everything Chris and I share and all he's given me. Chris and I known each other for a long time, he belongs to me. Those are strong words but I view him as my only key, he's the answer to my questions. Chris and only Chris, can make me feel like this and cause me to feel this way."

"Some would say that hand tattoo is very Rihanna esq.?"

"Who cares what anybody says, I got it cause I want it."