Poetic Justice ₪ XVI

Chris

Last night I had a dream of what life would be like if I didn't have Mijo and if I wasn't with Brielle. Everything checked out to be normal but I didn't appear to be happy. Nobody was constantly in my ear telling me what the hell I need to do and when to do it, I didn't hear crying, whining, or anything baby related. I didn't have to worry about anybody's feeling but my own, but when I came home to an empty house I didn't have anybody to hold and nobody to play with. I was missing out on all of the things I didn't think would matter much to me. Based on that I decided to keep this little mistake to myself, it's not as much of a big deal anyway.

Besides if I tell her then I know for sure she'll never trust me, especially going out places she knows that there is going to be a shit load of women. I'll have to hear every time I come home, was that bitch with you? Was that bitch touching on you? Did you go to that bitches house tonight? Did you have that nasty bitch around my son? I don't feel like hearing that shit over something that started off as an accident, sparing a headache, " waste of her breath, and energy. I'll be better off just keeping my damn mouth close!

"Awe, look at this! Mijo would love this," Brielle said holding up this Batman toy.

"Babe, you can't buy him everything you see. He has enough shit in this cart as it is."

Christmas is a few weeks away and I don't know why in the hell we didn't get all this earlier, but I need to get in the stores before the crowds get in here taking all the good shit. Next thing you know they going to be all over the damn place trying to get a picture of me, ain't nobody got time for that!

"Can we ring this up now, we still have other places to hit?"

She sighed, "Come on! Damn your about ass bad as bringing Mijo in here. Can't ever get any shopping done with you yanking on my pants leg."

I smirked as we got up to the cash register "You move slow as hell, what do you expect for me to do?"

After we loaded everything into the car we went in to the mall, we separated at first so we could buy each other's gifts but that didn't work cause after a while I saw her sneaky ass following behind me. She was wasting her time anyway cause I already got what I'm giving her months ago.

I reached my arm around her, "So what do you want for Christmas?" I asked as we walked through my the mall.

"You already know, nothing too much just as long as we're together I'm good."

"Bullshit, all women say that shit but I guarantee on Christmas if I don't get you anything you'll beat my ass!""

She laughed, "Aight just get me what you feel you'll think I like."

"See now when you say that, that mean I could mess around and get you a pair of socks."

She laughed. "Get me a pair of socks and I promise you I will shove them shits down your throat, do not play with me!"

Aight, i'll keep looking around."

I just can't wait to get this Christmas Happy New Year Holiday shit done and over with, the sooner this is done the sooner we all can leave to go to Germany. We'll be landing in Berlin, then knowing Brielle she'll be wanting to go to the hotel first to get Mijo settled and mess around wanting to lay in the bed the entire damn day. The rest of the time there isn't planned out yet but I know none of it will be in the damn bed, it'll be a tease to me since I know Brielle probably won't give me some especially with Mijo little ass between us.

Brielle

Nothing like the holidays to put a smile on your face, I been putting in overtime at Chyna's house to make sure this night between Chris and I is perfect. This is my first time trying something like this, if it ends up making a damn fool out of myself I will never try to do anything like this again! He better be lucky he's worth the time and effort to me, cause I wouldn't do this at all if he didn't mean anything to me but he does and you can't help how you feel for someone.