Poetic Justice ₪ I

Chris

JasmineHope you made it home safely . 1:49 AM

- I just touched based a little while ago, I'm tucking my son in right now . 1:53 AM

Jasmine I keep forgetting about little man, I'm the only one you haven't showed him off to yet . I bet he looks just like you . 1:55 AM

- He has my features but everything else is her, maybe the next time we link up I'll bring him too . 1:56 AM

JasmineI hope you do and listen next time you want to get a break from her call me or just come over, it doesn't matter what time I'll be here when you need somebody to talk to. 1:57 AM

- Thank you, I appreciate it . Try not to think about me too much tonight (; 1:59 AM

JasmineLol, nah I should be saying the same to you ! 2:00 AM

- Whatever goodnight fool ! 2:02 AM

JasmineGoodnight ! :* 2:03 AM

"Daddy sorry he was late tonight and I'm sorry I have to leave you everyday home with your momma. Trust me I know how hard that can be." I laughed a little as I looked down at him sleeping. "Don't worry man daddy is going to make it up to you, we'll spend the entire day together just promise me you won't tell your mommy what you see. I'll never hear the end of it, sleep tight man if I'm lucky I can create you a brother or little sister in a few."

Ain't nobody fucking with my son. He's my everything anybody try to say one disrespectful thing about him I'm shutting shit down I don't give a fuck! I thought I knew what it was to love someone but when he came along I had no idea you could feel this way about one person, I love this little dude unconditionally. But I'm sure like every man thinks the same thing when their kid is born. I had a doubt that Mijo was mine. Nothing about him at the time screamed Chris, he had fucking blue eyes when he was born. I know damn well Brielle doesn't have that and neither does anybody in her family that I seen. So that leads me to believe she had to have fucked somebody else. But I couldn't bring that up to her, I looked past it and have no choice to, Mijo is mine and I love him.

The next morning I took Mijo to my mom house so Brielle and I can work some shit out. I know all the things she wants me to say but I can't because I know I won't be able to keep those promises to her. Brielle knows good and well I love her, I have a damn kid with her and in my own way I'm trying to make this work. But I need to work on my own time. It's a little difficult doing the friends with benefits shit since we have a child together. I don't want to tell her that I want something more out of this, because in the end I'm not sure if that's what I want. And I can't tell her that I don't want something more out of this because in the end I'm not sure if I want to let her go like that. It's difficult right now, so I don't know what I'm going to do.

"I was thinking that for like a week we leave Mijo at my moms house and you and I fly out somewhere." I said as she stood in the kitchen washing dishes.

"Somewhere like?"

"Anywhere you want to go."

"Nah, where ever I go Mijo goes." she said drying the plate.

"Brielle stop," I said aggravated.

"What am I doing?" she said reaching back down in the sink to clean a plate