Poetic Justice ₪ XIX

Brielle

"Damn, look at that fine ass girl over there." Chris said walking up behind me as I sat at the vanity. We have just finished round 2 when we got to the hotel in NY.

I turned around raising my eyebrow up at him "Who are you talking about?"

Chris placed his head on my shoulder and my turned my head at the mirror "You!" He smiled before kissing me on the cheek.

"You know Chris, I been thinking a lot about what you said'. That I should quit my job so we can be together more and watch Mijo instead
of shipping him off to my parents."

"You're going to quit?" Chris asked in excitement.

"No, well not exactly. I was thinking of doing something else, I love kids and all but I want to do something that involves me being on T.V or something. I don't want to known as Chris Brown's baby momma, I want to be known as Brielle the . . . Something, I was thinking maybe something that makes me feel close to you."

He sighed. "Whatever you want to do I'll be happy with, it's your choice. Don't really see how that's going to bring us closer, but I'll support you." Chris said placing his face aside mine.

I grabbed his cheeks with my hands and kissed him. When we got to New York it was around 4:12 in the morning. We went straight to bed but we didn't do any sleeping, neither of us were tired afterwards. We were wired and high on life, speaking of high I haven't had me a blunt in a minute. Knowing Chris's dumbass I know he has some weed, together we laid in the bed watching the sun rise passing the blunt back and forth. The munchies came along, we walked the streets together fighting through the crowd to find chili dogs.

"Bri you have something on your face." Chris smiled

"Where?" I asked wiping my face.

"Let me get it," he reached across and licked the chili of my face.

I laughed pushing him off. "You're so damn nasty, let's go it's getting cold. If I known it was going to be this damn cold I would've packed better clothes, this is nothing close to Cali."

"What do you want cause you can get it all?"

"I don't care, anywhere. We're together so it don't matter, I just don't want to go shopping. That materialistic shit don't matter to me, they don't make me love you anymore than I already do. I want you to take me out, take me out to dinner, take me sight seeing. Just once pretend you don't have any money."

Chris knows that whenever I go out I like to wear lace dresses, he went out and surprised with one and even slicked his way to helping me put it on. You let this boy hit once and he don't know how to act.

"You learned some new tricks, I don't remember you doing none of that shit before!" He panted as we finished up.

I laughed as I made my way in the room in a towel, "Your eyes were buggin'!"

"Can't we just stay here?" He whined.

"No we can't stay here." I said mocking him. "You promised we would go out, now get your ass up!"

Chris was finally ready to go, he was dressed up and shave his nasty ass face. He handed me a bouquet of roses when we got in the car, it was a step in the right direction of what I was saying pretend you don't have money. For one night, I just don't want the best of everything. I want to live normal like everybody else, daddy always told me everything that glitters isn't gold.

"I tried the best I could, but I didn't want to take anywhere cheap and you look beautiful tonight so I didn't want to take you somewhere shitty. This is all I could find for you, we not ever going to get any peace in here if this is what you want ." Chris said pulling up to Red Lobster.