Poetic Justice ₪ XV

Chris

"What am I going to do Keeis? I fucked up bad last night, I can't ever tell Brielle about this shit!"

"Calm down, you didn't sleep with her right?"

"No!" I answered instantly.

"You were drunk right?"

"Yeah."

"Well iaght then, you didn't sleep with her so that's a good thing. She only sucked you off but you immediately left when you saw what she was doing to you, so I say you good."

"But being drunk don't make the shit right, I know if she finds out she'll leave and take Mijo with her. Then I'll have to deal with the mistake I made, she'll resent me for not following through with her promise."

"What promise?"

"She told me that if I ever cheated that I would leave her before it even happens. Keeis I don't want to fucking leave her, so what the fuck am I going to do?"

It was a long night for me, I made it over to Keeis's house safely and luckily without being pulled over. I spent half the night with my face down in the toilet and the other half thinking about Brielle, I'm still in disbelief over what happen. It should have been expected but I was too drunk to take note of how to stop it before it even happened. If I want to take the dome from her I would be over her house right now waking up in her bed, but I'm not trying to go out like that.

"Best thing for you to do is tell her, don't let this shit sit around in your mind. Then if she finds out on her own that's not going to be good for you! She'll fuck you up then leave you for not being honest with her. I say you tell her as soon as you get home, she'll understand."

I laughed to myself easing this heavy tension on my mind, "Brielle isn't the understanding type."

"This isn't my problem Chris, you got to do what you feel is right!"

As I was about to speak up I got a text message "Listen to this it's from Janaé. She said I deeply want to apologize for what happen between us last night. That wasn't who I am, I would never want to come between you and your family l. Understand on my behave though that you are the only person who has ever done anything nice for me, it was nice while it lasted and I get if you don't want to be around me anymore. You made me feel like a woman. For once somebody cared about my feelings and it meant a lot to me that you did that. I shouldn't not have took it that far, I let my emotions get the best of me and allowed the alcohol to carry out my actions."

"Now if you read between the lines she saying, I'm sorry you pussy'ed out like a bitch on me last night. I'm using the alcohol as an excuse but if you were a real man you would forget about that bitch and come fuck me right now! You should know that you were going to get it eventually. If I played my cards right we could've fully gotten it in, for once somebody treated me like a woman instead of the hoe I really am." Keeis joked.

I chuckled a bit. "Nigga this ain't funny, switch shoes with me and see how it feels. I'm playing Russian Roulette right now, I just don't know whose going to bite the bullet."

My heart was pounding fast and hard as I drove myself home, on the way there I decided not to tell her. In the end I'll hate for not telling her when I know it's the right thing to do but last night was a big accident, trust and believe if I wanted that to happen I honestly would've stayed till I bust but I didn't even stay long to get hard soon as I felt that tongue I was out. Being drunk won't cut it but I swear on everything I love, I would never want that to happen. None of what I'm thinking though makes a difference, cheating is cheating whether I was drunk or not or slept with her or not.

"Hi Daddy!" Mijo embraced me as soon as I walked into the house.

"What's up boy, where your mommy at?" I asked picking him up.

"Cleaning my room." He smiled.

"Shouldn't you be doing that?"

"No that mommy's job!"

I laughed, "Let's go help her anyway."

The temperature of my body rose as I walked up the stairs, Mijo was my scapegoat if she was mad at me for not coming home last night then I know for sure she wouldn't say anything or yell around him.

"Mommy, daddy I come help you!" Mijo said as I put him down so he could help put his toys away.

"Damn Chris you stink, you roll around is some throw up or something?"

I smiled. "My bad, I got a little carried away last night. I couldn't drive home last night so I stayed over at Keeis house, I meant to call you but I was too effed up."

"Glad to see you obviously had fun." Brielle smiled slightly while pinching her nose shut.

"Do you need help?"

"No hurry up and jump in the shower, go, run!" Brielle said making a stink face.

I chuckled a little walking out the room to go run the water for the shower, I made it out that one alive but that doesn't mean she won't ask me about my night later. It was hard putting on that face, acting like nothing was wrong. At least I didn't lie about where I was though, I did go to Keeis house. This shit isn't going to be easy to get by.

Brielle

"Mijo you want to go on vacation with daddy and I?"

He started jumping around excited "Yeah, Mickey Mouse house?"

"You want to go to Disney World?" I smiled.

"Yeah momma, in his club house!"

I laughed. "I promise you I'll take you there one day, but daddy and I are going out of the country. Meaning were going to a whole different place. It's called Germany!"

"Jer – a – mery momma?" Mijo pronounced.

I laughed. "No baby not Jeremy, Germany ."

"What's that?" He questioned.

"It's a country, you'll see more about it when go there."

"We walking there?"

I laughed. "No boo boo were talking a plane we're going to fly, like this!" I said picking him up in my arms then twirled around making air plane noise. After I began to get dizzy I dropped him off on the bed.

He laughed and giggled, "Again!"

I smiled running my hands through his curls. "No, I'm too tried now and it's that time you should be closing those big ol' eyes. It's nap time!"

"Can we nap in you and daddy's room?"

"We?" I laughed. "Alright, I could use one anyways."

"Can we watch Tom and Jerry too momma?"

"Sure boo boo, come on."

Closing the curtains in the room to shield off the grey skies outside from appearing in. I turned to cartoon network so we could both watch Tom and Jerry. I smiled to myself watching him sleep, I would give up anything in the world just to make my son happy. This kid has my heart! As I wasn't quite sleep yet I heard Chris walking into the room from his shower, I didn't bother moving or saying anything. I was too comfortable to move.

While he was leaving out the room he walked back and kissed the temple of my head then walked out downstairs. Mijo and I were knocked out for hours. I put him down to sleep at 2:00 PM it was 8:34 PM when I woke I had no choice but to wake him up other wise his ass would be wired through the night. As I made him go potty I smelt food coming from up the stairs, both of us walked down to see Chris in the kitchen making a big dinner."

"What's all this?" I asked with a smile.

"You looked like you could use a break, I tried making those empanadas you like, but I don't think I could make them as good as your moms. But I made spaghetti, garlic biscuits, and bake chicken." Chris said turning the stove off.

"Damn baby, you was getting busy! About time I'm not the only one that does the cooking around here."

"What? You know I cook too."

"Barely! But I'm glad you cooked, it looks good."

"It taste good too, you know I'm the Original Chief Boy OG"

I laughed, "You stupid ."

_____

(1) Should Chris tell Brielle ?