Poetic Justice ₪ XXVI

Brielle

Bet money on it that this would all have been over, if Chris would have just did one thing. He's missing just one thing. For real though I don't know if I believe him, at this point in time what he says seems valid but he is a man. Men do this type of shit all the time, they lie so they can get us off their asses just so they can go out and do it again. Chris made his bed now he has to lie in it. Just because you tell me you didn't do it on purpose, doesn't really mean shit to me! Your dick tripped and found it's way into some other bitch, no matter how you think about it or try to convince me otherwise you did me wrong. 

Real couples share honesty, they share trust, and they share respect. Chris fucked up all of those, real couples fight, they yell, and they scream. Without those common factors you really ain't shit, real couples cry, they're up and they're down. Real couples go from fighting to making love, headaches to smiles, and tears to kisses. Real couples make it through anything, but question is will we?

As for Ryan, I don't want to jump into anything at all. He's really sweet guy, he recites a verse to me from his favorite poets mostly there romantic ones. When he's not trying to be Casanova we have a real chill time together, he doesn't try anything with me and that's what I'm liking the most about him. If we get in those affectionate moods we kiss here and there, but nothing too much they're just quick pecks all from him.

His daughter does not like me anymore, when I'm there with Mijo we keep it completely respectful. Ryan and I don't kiss or nothing in front of them. But today I decided to leave Mijo home after I left work. I been noticing Kataleah pushing around my baby, I don't play that! Ain't like I can whip her cause if you put your paws on my baby, we fighting! So I removed Mijo from the situation.

"I forgot my wallet at the store, will you wait here?" Ryan asked scrambling around the living room.

"Sure, can you pick me up a Snicker ice cream bar? Here's the money." I asked handing him five dollars.

"Nah keep that, I got it!" Ryan walked out the door.

Kataleah left out her room and went into the freezer, getting out a tub of ice cream. "Sweetie, your daddy made dinner you can't eat that yet!"

"And who are you?"

"Excuse me Ms. Thing? Put that back now!"

She walked over to me. "No, you ain't running things here. I live here, you don't!"

"Who are you taking too?" I said getting up from the couch.

"You the only one I see?"

"Okay, I see you been deprived from spankings! Apologize to me, that's very rude and disrespectful of you to say."

"No !" Kataleah shouted kicking me in my leg. "Tell my daddy, I don't care! You're all he cares about now, he don't care about me." She ran into her room.

I had to go call in Jesus because I was two seconds from yolking her little ass up.

She laid on her bed face down, "Why don't you just pack my bags now? Send me to live with a different family."

"No one is going to do that, listen to me. I'm not in anyway shape or form taking your daddy from you he's my friend that's all. He loves you very much, he's just helping me through some things?"

"You're not going to live here?"

"Oh no, am I here too much?"

"A little," she sat up wiping her eyes.

I laughed. "I'll change that then, would you like to go out with me then next Saturday? We can get our nails done and eat ice cream, I need a little girls time what about you?"