Poetic Justice ₪ XXIII

Brielle

"Come on mommy, I ready to go!" Mijo said pulling my hand.

I picked him up and placed him onto my lap "Relax baby, we not leaving yet we got plenty of time."

"I want to go Ger - any now."

"How about this, if you pronounce it right we'll leave now but until then we not going till it's time."

"But I can't say it."

I smiled, "Well there you go! How we going to leave now anyway if you don't have your bags or your shoes now?"

"Kay, I'll be right back!"

Mijo dashed out of the living room as I sat on the couch watching t.v, we leave for Germany today but we're not in no rush. I didn't have time to pack for myself anyway, Mijo is taken care of and I don't know about Chris but I'm sure he's just going to get new shit anyway when we get there.

"Alright mommy I ready!"

I laughed looking at him. "Mijo, you can't go no where with your shoes on the wrong foot."

"I need help!"

I smiled. "Yes you definitely do, but we not going yet.

He began to whine and threw himself on the floor. "Awe mommy, but I want to go now!"

"Somebody need a nap."

"I'm not taking no nap!"

"How much you want to bet?" I said yanking his little ass off the floor and carried him upstairs to his room. "Ain't no way I'm dealing this whining on the plane, night night."

He cried as I closed the door behind me when I left, but I left the t.v on his Tom and Jerry so he should be good. When I left his room I looked down the hall at mine deciding if I felt like packing, but I took my ass back down stairs and did a little cleaning. No matter how much I work I'm always coming home to clean up messes. Whether it be emotional, physical, or just around the house. I'm still in the middle of battling what I want, I feel like if I do quit my job then I'll be unhappy. Only term that fits what I'm expressing is a housewife, which I don't want to be. I want to out in the world, not taking care of a kid all day waiting for my man to come home having his food ready when he walks through the door. That's not the picture I want paint for myself, but yet I think maybe it's a good move. I should do like Chyna and be with Chris 24/7, where his ass go I'll be right by his side.

"You almost ready?" Chris asked coming up from the basement.

"I'm about to go pack."

"Where's Mijo?"

"Should be taking a nap."

"Good," he said taking me by the hand.

"What are you doing?"

"Sit down," he said sitting beside me. "You doing too much, you need a break." Chris rubbed my back giving me a massage.

"Mhmmm, that feels good." I said softly with a smile.

"No no no, don't talk like that or you might start something up." Chris continued to rub.

I laughed, "Just keep going and don't stop."

"You keep talking like that I'm telling you, I'm going to have to take you in the room."

I smiled as I leaned back on to his chest "So look, I'm hoping that I don't have to tell you that I don't want weed anywhere around Mijo. I know they do that shit over there in Germany, but your ass won't be doing it at all."