Poetic Justice ₪ XXIX

Brielle

Still don't understand how we got to this point, everything with everyone did a 360. The one person I love more than anybody is hurting for my personal decisions, it's hurting me even more that he is actually putting me through this. That day my dad left to clear his mind after coming to terms with the whole pregnancy then having already duke it out with Chris, he's been really cold towards me ever since. First couple of days he said nothing to me, no how you doing, are you okay, or I'm here if you want to talk, nothing! But I kept trying knowing he could never stay mad at me, finally I was able to push a couple words out of him but he would always respond in short answers and never once looked me in the eye. He pretty much stayed away from me, the expression on his face said it all.

Why the fuck would he be mad at me is what I don't understand, he never liked Chris because of the domestic violence case. I thought differently of him too, just in shock but I was there for him. Chris would never in his life hit me and if he does I swear he will never see his kids again, take me to court I don't care. Any nigga that try to put his hands on me then thats his life, fuck with me if you want to!

No matter what I'll always be a daddy's girl, to have him so angry with me isn't making this situation any better.

"I got tickets to the game tonight, you want to go?"

He looked at me like he wanted to say yes, "No."

"Why? You're favorite team is playing tonight, I had to work hard to get these tickets they're court side."

"No," he said holding the news paper higher so it blocked my view of him.

I shook my head walking out of the kitchen, I thought about taking Mijo but I wouldn't be able to get into the game with him. I asked Ryan instead, he was happy to go and even reimbursed me for his ticket. Course camera men were across the way taking pictures, I didn't care just as long as they ain't got my face.

"Fuck is going on, refs fucking up the game with these bullshit calls!" Ryan stood up and said.

I laughed. "Ain't no way in hell that's allowed, you got a bullshit player on the court. His ass missed half his free throws."

"It's only 20 - 28, my team going to catch up watch." He smiled.

"The hell they are, we got this game on lock!Y'all can kiss the play offs goodbye."

"You want to bet on that?"

I smiled, "What you got?"

"My team win you let me take you on a legit date. No kids just us, no funny business either."

I smiled. "Alright I can handle that, but if I win then you have to buy me something over $100.00 dollars."

"Bet! I'll be able to keep my money in the bank and wine and dine you." He said with a smile as we shook on it.

End of it game it was 33 - 30, he won I owe him a innocent date like I promised. As we were leaving cameras flashed left in right, it was irritating so I stuck the middle finger up as Ryan held my hand while we made our way to the car. Once I got in the house I found my dad watching replays of the game that just came from.

"You wouldn't have to have sit home watching the game if you would have came with me."

"Nah."

"I'm saying daddy, I put in over time to get these tickets just for you and you shoot me down. Why are you so cold towards me?"

"Why, you fucked up Brielle."

"How the did I fuck up daddy? I didn't ask for none of this."

He paced trying to blow off steam but he unleashed a side of him I never seen, he yelled. "You throwing your fucking life away for this punk ass dude, look at you. Your pregnant again, no damn ring on your finger, and you still ended up back home.