Poetic Justice ₪ XII

Brielle

All it takes is one! One thing from him to make me feel something, it's in the way he moves, in the way he walks, and in the way he talks. Just one smile leaves me tingling inside, it brightens up my darkest days. Just one touch leave me weightless, he could place one finger on me and I'll knock over into a trans that has me free falling in to his hold. Just one kiss leaves me warm, the touch of his lips upon mine makes me hate myself for almost turning all this away. We would've never known what it would had been like to experience all these emotions, I don't like to sound so damn typical but Chris is the world to me. I can't see myself with anybody more right for me! Sometimes I wonder if he talks about me like I do him. I'll never hide anything from him, always stay true to him, and be there to care for him.

It's only takes two. Two just to last into a relationship, but it takes a real relationship to make it through the bullshit. In the beginning I put up with some much shit from him, I adjusted because that's what you do when you love someone. We both made some sacrifices, him more than I. Whatever came our way we got through together, they'll always be jumpoffs on the side. That is something I'll have to deal with, Chris knows better than to fuck around on me though. If this real as he makes out to be, than I know he'll never do anything hurt this relationship. Chris will always be right about one thing, if none of this works I'll have the pleasure of saying everything I experienced was with my bestfriend. Everything I have, I shared with someone special to me and that I cared about. It takes two to make a baby, but it takes a real couple to raise that child right. Mijo is nothing short of a blessing, he may not have been planned but I will never call our son a mistake that's a ugly word!

Three. Nothing will ever take our away the family we've built, nobody can tell me nothing. Mijo, Chris, and I are all we need. For real though if you would've asked me a while back if I could picture myself in this situation, I would told you your ass is crazy! I couldn't be happier with what I've got. Chris isn't perfect and I know sure as hell I ain't either, but he's worth it. All the aggravation, all the headaches, all the fights, all the love, and all the kisses are worth every time spent together. Fuck anybody who try to stop that.

"Babe what you doing in here?"

"I was just drawing ," Chris said sitting at his table in the bedroom sketching something.

"Let me see what you got," I said picking the book flipping through the book. "Excuse me what the hell is this?" I smiled exposing a drawing of some chick with curly hair that resembled me, she had a small body a big ass head and mouth.

He laughed, "Chill, you already it's you anyway by looking at it."

I playfully pushed his head, "Since when did my mouth get 2x times too big for my head?"

"It's a cartoon version, it's suppose to be that way. Besides it matches the big ass mouth you got right now."

I laughed. "Shut up! I think you can do a better one, a real one at that."

"Only, if you get nude." Chris grinned.

"Aight, it's art right?" I smiled,

"You seriously want to do this?" He smiled brightly.

"Yeah, just as long as it's for your eyes to see only."

Chris don't play when it comes to his art, even though he suggested I get naked for the painting he had me cover up in this red silk curtain. Wrapping it around my body to cover up my cherry blossom tattoo and through my legs to cover the kitty cat. He had me pose a certain way as I laid on the bed.

"I hope you don't have to go pee, because your ass ain't moving till I finish." He remarked, sitting at the easel in front of the bed beginning to draw.