Poetic Justice ₪ IV

Chris

When you are in a relationship with somebody some things are meant to be kept personal! Ladies out there should NEVER go through a mans phone! You should already know from the jump that you going to see some shit in there that's most likely going to have your ass crying. You should trust us enough to know that we not going to be cheating on you, but for some people trust is just a word. Not all men cheat, some do it because they asses just want something to brag about, some do it because we just love fucking different type of women, and some do it because we simply can.

Yet still the easiest way for a woman to find out if a man is cheating, is to go through his phone. That's that shit we don't like. It annoys the fuck out of us, if you don't see us going through your shit why go through ours? Our phones is the one thing that let's us be who we are without having you talking in our ear. It's the time besides when were with the boys, that we can say whatever the hell we want without you breathing down our necks. Something so little can break a relationship all because just one simple code.

Half the time it really isn't even us, after some slick talk females willing send us shit. Pussy pics, pussy videos, nude pictures, and sexual ass conversations. We don't say anything to them to stop it, yet we getting blamed for cheating. Shit I probably have a couple girls in my phone right now telling how bad they want to fuck me, but it's all talk to me. I don't really feed into because I'm coming home to somebody at the end of the day so I don't care what they say.

But then you have those dudes that say I don't need to lock my phone, my girl trust me or my girl no better than to go through my phone. We don't have commitment issues types. And that's good, kudos to you. But while you think her ass trust you by not going through your phone, either she could very well be a good woman respecting you or she texting some nigga on the side too! Don't sleep on me, I know my shit . We all do it, you just don't know.

No doubt about it I keep a lock on my phone, just like Brielle keeps a password on certain files of her computer. Sometimes I come home and hear her in the room talking, but once I step in there she so quick to close her laptop. I respect her enough not to go through her computer but yet I want to know what the hell she got on there that she can't share with me?

"So now I know completely what you go through on a daily basis with that girl!" Jasmine said as we had lunch together.

I laughed, "It's not all bad sometimes."

"Did you see how she looked at me when she saw us together, she damn near wanted punch me in the face!"

I smiled. "Nah, she was cool with you it was just me."

"Smells like jealousy. Does she have your balls on layaway or something? Are you allowed to talk to any females?"

"Oh I see you got jokes, you think you funny don't you? Does your man keep your ass in line when it comes to other nigga? Opps, I forgot your ass don't have man!"

She laughed. "Alright you got me on that one, but I don't need man they need me."

I laughed. "That's how you feelin', aight I see you."

She smiled as she put the straw in her mouth sipping on her grape soda. "Why you looking at me like that ?" Jasmine asked.

I smiled focusing back. "My bad, I was in my zone."

Jasmine broke a piece of her chocolate chip cookie. Taking down at the table she asked a question before placing the cookie in her mouth. "What?" She said with a smile

"Nothing, my bad I didn't mean to stare."

"Yeah, you all up in the business! Do I have something on my face?" She asked concerned.