Poetic Justice ₪ XXVII

Chris

It's been a minute since Brielle and I last spoke. I try almost everyday to get her talk to me. But the only reason why she's even giving me the time of day now, is because she's only coming over to get her laptop. I hid it so she would have to come in the house and find it giving me the chance to talk to her and see how sorry I am. While I anxiously waited for her I decided to open her laptop up to see what she had in it. Peeking through her flies I see a couple of pictures of Mijo when he was a newborn. There was actually a picture of me getting teary eyed holding him. Made me realize how badly I fucked up, one mistake cost me everything! A couple lies took my all. If I would've come to her maybe we wouldn't have gotten this far with this shit. I damn sure wouldn't have slept with Jasmine if that was the case if I would have thought through the situation.

Looking around at everything else, I came across this file that read Poetic Justice: All Left Unsaid. It had a pass code on it, this goes against everything I said before. If we loved and trusted each other though, why would she have a lock on her shit? I tried everything I could think of to open the file, my name, her birthday, my birthday, her dad's name. After the 15th attempt I tried Mijo's name and gain entrance, it was a complete file of poems and videos she made. I went from sad to mad in 3 seconds from reading this free verse poem titled. "If" .

If I told you how much I needed you, would you be there for me ?
If I told you how much I cried for you, would you catch the tears before they fall ?
If I told I was leaving, would you make me stay ?
If I told you how bad I want you, would you love me more ?
If you heard his cries and seen the tears fall from his eyes, would you take care of your seed that grew from me ?

I didn't bother to read anymore because I noticed the pattern of her bashing me as a father, a lover, and a man. If you had fucking problems with the shit I was doing your ass should have told me, I was always there for Mijo and her through whatever! I tried to let it go and die down in the past but I clicked on this video titled "Trust no One" that fuel me back up again.

I Don't Like To Be Held In Captivity, Cause If Speaking To Your Love Which I No Longer Want the Activity ?
To Your Love .
Cause While I Rasp, I Dine to Take The Time To Say What's On my Mind,
To Only Stuff That Should be Left Unsaid .

Cause As I Try to Strive But What No Longer Could Hide, This Pain Inside Of What's Got me So Weak.
Cause As I Look At The Past, Of What No Longer Would Last. From the Time That Went by So Fast, Of What's Left is In a Cast.

It Shattered So Deep Till I No Longer Could Sleep,
It Filled To My Stomach Till I No Longer Can Eat. 
Cause It's Filled With Words so Cheap!
From The Wine and Dine, to The Times I Thought That You Was Mine .
But I Think It's Time I Realize I Was Blind .

You Hit me at The Right Spot, Cause It Feel Like I Got Jumped Better Yet Even Shot .
To The Streets So Hot, You Left Me There To Rot .
I Will Never Forgive You !

As I Sit Here and I Cry, Cause I'm Not Going to Even Ask Why,
That When I Said I Would Die For Your Love I Wasn't Gonna Lie .
I Don't Show It Because I Know If I Do,
What's Left of Me, Was What I Left For You .
And While Everyone Talks About, But How Does She Pass ?

It Was Cause She Feel In Love With a Bitch Like You So Fast ?
To What No Longer, Gonna Last .
                                    - (Nyah Jewel)

When have I ever given her the doubt of my love? Are you fucking kidding me for real, that's how she's doing me? I don't believe this shit, I was always there for her whenever she needed me. Instead of bringing the issues to my face you try to fucking hide it from me? So damn quick to jump on my ass about anything else, but you can't say shit when it comes to how you really feel? As I vented in my mind I seen car lights flashing through the bedroom window, I stormed downstairs with the computer in my hand.