Poetic Justice ₪ XVII

Chris

"Alright Mijo, it's time to go!" Brielle said getting ready to take him to her parents house.

"He can chill with me for the day," I suggested.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "Don't you have to go to the studio today, you sure you can handle him?"

I smiled. "Yeah, he's good! You doubtin' me or somethin' ?"

She smiled. "Iight that's on you, take care of my baby!" Brielle said giving me a kiss.

"Don't I get kiss mommy ?" Mijo asked.

She bent down to his level "Course you can boo boo, you can get a million kisses!" She said kissing him multiple times on the cheek.

"Okay, okay! We don't have time for that." Chris laughed interrupting.

"Mijo you be a good boy for daddy!"

"I always momma."

We stood by the window watching her pull off as she left for work, before we left we did our own thing around the house. I thought it would be a good idea to bag up some of his toys to donate, he has enough as it is and gets new ones damn near everyday. He fought hard as hell with me on that, but it's important to teach him the value of giving. He didn't like the idea of giving away his toys, but he was comfortable with the idea of giving his toys away to little boys who didn't have anything to play with. After we dropped the toys off it was time to work in the studio, I made sure I had a coloring books, some jucie and crackers to keep his little ass occupied l.

"Daddy, I sing too!" Mijo said.

"Not right now Mijo."

"Daddy I eat eat, don't want crackers. I want  food!"

"Mijo, give me a minute just sit down!"

We had only been there for three hours and I was surprised he was behaving this long. Maybe bringing a bouncing two year old around all of this was a bad idea, but I just wanted to spend some time with him.

"Daddy I go potty!" Mijo urgently said squirming around.

"Daddy, daddy, daddy! Come on here!" Annoyed I got up taking him to the bathroom. After we got back I took him in the booth with me, "Aight Mijo you said you wanted to sing. Show me what you got!" I had picked him up towards the microphone, but he smiled and covered his face.

"I can't, they looking at me."

I smiled. "You can't let people stop you from doing what you want. Come on let me hear you." But he didn't say anything, just continued to cover up his face and smiled. "Mijo if you're going to be in here, then you need to be very quiet." I said putting him down.

As I continued to sing Mijo stood up from the floor and began to dance around, boy can't dance a lick but that shit was funny. I was never going to get this verse right with him in here so I had to put him on the couch, he wasn't feeling that too much and began to whine a bit. This boy was really testing my damn nerves, I watched him through the plexiglass but after a while I forgot he was with me when I looked around for him he was gone. An assistant in the front brought him back, apparently his ass was running around through the lounge tearing shit up boy almost gave me a heart attack.

"Mijo don't ever do that shit again! Sit your little ass down before take off my belt. Do you want that ass beat right now?" I said in a low but stern voice.

He pouted his lip signaling the tears "No, I go home!"

"You sit down on this couch and wait till I'm finished."