Poetic Justice ₪ XL

Brielle

"Mommy sorry for yelling at you, I'm very very tired. I told you I was going to say things I didn't mean, you doing a real good job with your brother." I said as Mijo and I laid in the bed together.

"Did I cry like that?"

"No, you were a good baby. Caeden is a good baby too, he just want things exactly when he wants it and won't stop crying till he gets it." I smiled.

"Caeden is a good brother, he don't touch my thing. I like that."

I laughed "I'm glad you do, you should always love your brother very much no matter what."

"I love my mommy, I love my daddy, I love my Caeden, I love myself, I love my batman, I love my Buzz Lightyear, I love my - ."

"Okay, okay I get it!" I kissed him, "Can mommy take a nap?"

"Sure momma," he said grabbing his juice and laying on the nook of my arm.

"You don't want to go take care of Caeden?"

"No I taking a nap with you mommy."

That nap was much needed, priority number one is making sure Mijo gets equal time with us. It's always an adjustment when you have a baby, just cause I been through this already don't mean it's any easier. Before Caeden arrived I put my last two weeks in at work, I'm starting something new. This studio is where my life continues and I can't wait to get started, but before I look for a studio space downtown I need to set a foundation with Mel and Jason then prove myself to Chris.

"When is mommy going to get a baby that looks like mommy?" I said talking to Caeden who was sleeping. "5 days old and you already look like your daddy." I smiled.

"Mommy I want to go to the park," Mijo said walking in.

"I can't take you baby, I have to stay in the house with Caeden."

"Why?"

"Cause I don't want paparazzi to take pictures of Caeden's face."

"Why?"

"Cause it's nobodies business what he looks like, when I'm ready to reveal him I will. Go ask daddy, maybe he'll take you." I said trying to burp Caeden.

Caeden is a little piglet, this is for sure Chris's son. All this boy do is eat and sleep, his burps are so damn loud and so are his toots. He always cracks a smile when he does them, I love my little man!

"I'm about to go, I have a flight to catch."

"A flight? To where? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"I just got the call, it's an All Stars Celebrity Basketball Game in Houston."

"Your son was just born 5 days ago and you leavin' to go play basketball?" I looked at him like he was crazy

"I have to go."

"No, you to don't HAVE to go you want to go."

"I'll stay then."

"No, go head have fun." I said in a nonchalant tone

He leaned down to kiss Caeden then kissed me "I'll call you, I love you."

"Wait!" I laid Caden down on the bed then walked to Chris before he walked out the door "Behave yourself!" I said giving him a kiss, I tugged in the collar of his shirt pulling him closer to my face. "I mean it."

"You don't have to worry, I'll be home soon."

"Come on Mijo."

I wanted to punch the shit out of him, if I can't go out what makes you think you can just abandon me in the house with two damn boys? One who wants to run around and play, the other who needs to be watched around the clock. But like other things I can manage this, go have a good time. It really wasn't that he was leaving me at home with no help, it was that he was leaving without me. I'm scared of what's waiting for him in Houston, this is just another test our relationship will face. Can he keep his dick to himself or will I have to pack the boys up and go out on my own?