Poetic Justice ₪ XXX

Brielle

This isn't healthy at all, Chris and I argue everyday it's getting heavier now. Being here I been able to deal with his presence, but it's more than that. Last night we spent hours yelling and I mean yelling, something about the fact that I been spending more time at Ryan's house than here and he tried to accuse me of fucking Ryan while I was with him, so I slapped him. I went back and forth to him about those bitches he fucked and he carried on about Ryan, he had the nerve to call me out my name.

Chris walked out of my face, "Someone tell me why am I dealing with this fucking crazy bitch?"

"A bitch? I'm a bitch now? Fuck you!"

"Fuck me? Fuck you too! I'm done trying with you, fuck this I could be somewhere else fucking whoever I damn well please I don't need this shit."

I stormed up to him pushing him, "Finally the real damn truth comes out! Then go I don't give a fuck. You have no problems already fucking something with a pulse, bring the bitch over her fuck her in our bed. You don't have to hide it anymore Chris throw that shit in my face why don't you! Maybe I should fuck Ryan so you know how it feels to go through how I been feeling for the last 3 in a half months, maybe seeing me with another nigga will make you realize what the fuck you put me through."

He grabbed my wrist. "I swear to god if you do don't bring your ass back here, don't be fucking stupid!"

My eyes swelled up. "It's only okay for you though right? But you feel it now? Doesn't feel good does it? Makes you angry right? That's what I thought, move out my way." I said going outside.

I took a long walk around the corner but I wasn't done ranting, I wanted needed a pen and paper but my mind wasn't clear it write to I took to Twitter.

TheOfficialBrielle - When I Try To Walk Away You'd Hurt Yourself To Make Me Stay . 10 seconds ago | 10:01 pm 01.28.13

TheOfficialBrielle - As Painful As This Thing Has Been, I Just Can't Be With No Else . 2 seconds ago | 10:02 pm 01.28.13

TheOfficialBrielle - I Know What We've Got To Do, You Let Go and I'll Let Go Too . 2 seconds ago | 10:02 pm 01.28.13

As I was getting into the next verse of the song tears starting hitting my screen, I took a breather trying to suck it back in.

Tap to Upload New Tweets

TheOfficialBrielle - Cause No Ones Hurt Me More Than You, and No One Ever Will . 1 second ago | 10:03 pm 01.28.13

I closed my eyes as I pressed my hands to my face, after a while I felt Chris pulling me towards him leaning me onto his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. He didn't say anything for the first couple of minutes but he kissed my temple and rubbed the side of my arm.

"Ex - Factor huh? Look, we have to stop doing this to each other. We always go at it till one of us says something that hits below the belt, how are we going to leave this in the past if we stay bringing it up?"

"You should be asking yourself that."

"It's obviously we move 8 steps forward just to move 7 back."

"I don't want this to happen anymore, the disrespect, the fighting, the yelling all has to stop tonight."

He sighed. "I'll give you your space, I won't pressure you or anything else about this situation. Do what you need to do to get your mind right on how you want to go from here."