Poetic Justice ₪ XXXI

Brielle

There was no trip, the day we were leaving Chris got into a fight . Not with me it was with someone else, Chris was only getting some last minute work before we left supposedly he was leaving out and ran into Frank Ocean. Both of them exchanged words with each other. Frank said something, Chris was disrespected so Chris did was he does naturally and clocked dude out, he knocked him senseless to the point where his crew had to drag him in the studio and call the cops. Chris left before they came.

"You mad at me?" He asked.

I lightly shrugged my shoulders "No, you couldn't help it. Makes no sense going now, I'm sure the police are going to come by looking for you. Hold still!" I said as I cleaned up his cuts.

"This might really screw me though, I can't do shit without being ridiculed. Even if I'm sticking up for myself I'm still wrong, I'm the number one dude in this industry that everybody hates."

"Your attitude and craft are judged differently, people don't like your attitude. To them you come off as a dick to certain situations, some people might not even like you as an artist. But when you get out there to do your shit, no one can say shit about Chris Brown the entertainer! But that doesn't mean you should be arrogant, cause you can easily be replaced out here. Pass me the ointment."

"Eventually people are going to start hating that person too."

"Biggest lesson you need to follow by, thinking before you act on something. Pass me the peroxide, I missed one."

"No, that shit hurts!"

"You a grown ass man, Mijo can take this better than you."

As I finish dapping the peroxide on his chin Chris gently grabbed my hand and placed it on his cheek. "Do you hate that Chris Brown ?"

I looked at him for a minute. "Chris Brown the artist is cool, Christopher Maurice Brown the man, needs some work but so does Brielle. You learn as you go along."

Chris pulled me down on his lap placing his head on my shoulder and lightly place his hands on my plump belly.

"What about this Chris Brown, you still hate this one too?"

When he did that I gasp letting out a little whimper, a pleasing feeling quickly disbursed through my torso.

"Which one?"

"This one," he said lifting up my a bit just to cup my belly in his hands.

"I never did hate that part of you. You do what is expected when it comes to Mijo. That boy loves you more than anything, I never had to ask you twice to do anything with him." I said getting off his lap.

"What does if you heard his cries and seen the tears fall from his eyes, would you take care if the seed that grew from me mean?"

"After I had him I was emotional, I just had a baby I didn't know what was to come our way. I just felt like you weren't there was much as you could have been when he was born. It was new to you too but you picked up on what was needed afterwards." I said bandaging his face.

"I'm sorry we couldn't leave today, we can leave Friday if I'm good to go."

"I'm not bothered by that, I just don't want you to get in deep shit for this."

He smiled. "Awe, you still care." Chris said jokingly.

"You realized what you did right? You know he can't perform at the Grammy's now, you need self control. I understand being disrespected but you need to man up and just say fuck it it's not worth it, cause if you don't. All this controversy is going to effect your work."