Poetic Justice ₪ XIV

Brielle

"Chris must be giving up some good ass D, because I haven't see you in a minute!" Chyna said as I paid her a visit at her house.

I laughed. "No, I told you I cut the sex out of our relationship for while but that's why I'm here."

She cocked her head to the side, throwing her hands up in the air. "Don't tell me he cheated on you!"

"No, Chris is not stupid. It's been about a month since we last had sex and I waited long enough to see how he's been reacting to it, we spent the week together without Mijo and it's been like a dream. With all honesty I don't think I've been this happy, we're going away to Germany soon and were taking Mijo with us. It feels so good loving somebody and knowing somebody loves you back!" I said grinning from ear to ear.

She laughed. "Well I'm glad to see how happy you are! Took a minute for you to get there but I'm really happy. Honestly though besides Michael and I, I never have I seen two people so damn good for each other. I've only known you for a couple of years, Bri but I can tell that he keeps you level headed and you keep him out of trouble, you're like the new age Martin and Gina."

I smiled. "I can't think of anybody better for me so for that I was wondering if you could hook me up with pole dance lessons, I'm planning on a special night for him and I."

Chyna laughed bringing me upstairs to her bedroom where it was no surprise a striper pole in the middle of the floor. We got right down to the basics, I thought the tricks were going to be easy to learn and they were. It's just that I was just focused on having fun plus her ass hypnotized me so I wasn't really paying attention.

"You think you got it all now?"

I laughed. "No, I think I'm going to have to come back over the next couple of days. I want to get the dropping to a full spilt down pact, he's going to love that shit!"

"You really love him don't you?"

I smiled, "Come on don't do that to me! You know I can get stupid with my words when it comes to talking about him like that. But yeah I do, he gave me this tattoo on the back of my neck and when I told him what it meant for me it was little hard to do. And I'm not a shy girl, it's just something about him that sometimes makes me feel . . . silly."

"Ya'll need to just get married already, make this shit real."

"We got our whole lives to be locked down to each other, he already talking about I should quit my job. So he can see me more and take care of us. Marriage is about making sacrifices and were not even on that step yet and seems as though I see that he's made the most sacrifices, but he failed to mention how lonely I would feel when he gone traveling the world while I'm stuck at home taking care of the baby all day . That's something I'm not ready to do, I want to continue doing the things I love doing. I can't carter to a man all my damn life."

"Travel together, take the munchkin with you, problem solved! Look, Michael and I go everywhere together, sometimes we give each other our space and I have no choice to give him space when he does shows. Other than that I'm up his ass every where we go. Ain't no way in hell I'm going to lose my man to some jumpoff bitch trying to make a quick dollar."

"What about when Mijo starts school?"

"Bri, he's two his ass ain't going to school no time soon. You got a while for that, I'm not saying quit what you do but you should manage out something."

"It's all just his thought, but it's my decision . I'll worry about it later. If it becomes an issue. Right now, let's get back to this I want to be perfect."