Poetic Justice : Epilogue

Brielle

The turning point of the process of growing up is when you discover the core of strength within you that survives all pain. It started out with two and it'll end with an additional two. If it's anything my kids have gave me it's the push to become a better woman for them and myself. Kids, that's the first time I said that word since giving birth to Caeden. It sends chills up my arm cause I know I'm not done yet, everything we encountered had it's purpose. When I quit my job to build up my studio I was happy my with my decision, I'm doing something creative with my life and it's more fun then working 9-5 at a doctor's office doing the same routine. I love coming here everyday getting to know my class on a personal level.

"I could be your bestfriend or I could be your worst damn enemy it's up to you. I already got your money." I joked. "All jokes aside, it's all family in here if you have a problem with one another leave that shit outside or take it out on the dance floor. If you don't know these two get real familiar with them, if you don't know their names you probably seen them performing background with my man. This is Mel and Jason!" I said as everyone clapped it up.

"Call me anything other than Mel, we going to have a problem." She pointed around the room jokingly and some laughed.

"This girl is a tough little cookie, she don't play. Jason has feet of gold, I love these people like no other. Like I said we family here, if you don't want to be apart of it that's on you." I shrugged centering myself on the floor getting in place.

"If you mess up, you better get some pep in your step. We don't have time for no half stepping, we representing something bigger than dance. You mess up, we all mess up so get it together!" Mel preached.

Mel had problems with me in the beginning but she's become really close to me, I hang out with my choreography friends than I do Chyna or anybody else for that matter. The "friends" or "friend" I had in high school should have been this damn genuine with me, life would have been easier instead of being ridiculed a hoe because I hung out with one or because of the guy I fell in love with way before Chris was older than me so for the dumbest reason I was a hoe. I hope they sitting at home mad when they see me on the blogs, I'm doing my damn thing out here. Graduated college, was a nurse, had two kids, and now I'm a choreographer. So whoever mad and don't like, I hope you enjoy yourself hating on the sideline boo.

"5 . 6 . 7 . 8 !" Class has begun.

I've been in business for almost a month now, like I promised I gave Mel and Jay the opportunity to dance with Chris. To put the word out that I started this studio I set up an performance at the theater. Chris, Mel, Jay, and I dance that night. Once people heard they would see Chris Brown locally in town dance for a couple of hours for an entree fee of 5 dollars they flocked to the theater, the next day I had hundreds of people lined up out the studio. I only took in 50 people, Chris obviously played a part in getting those people there but they stayed because I showed them I'm not up for games and gimmicks. I'm real with my shit. At the end of the day I still got to dance with Chris on some of his tour dates, local ones only which is exactly what I wanted ain't nobody was trying to boguard my way on it completely.

After that business was out the way Chris and I focused on us, we started talking about the wedding. It's black and white tie, his men of honors have to have white tux and black suit jacket, shoes, and tie. He wants it to have a Smooth Criminal feel, we even writing our own vows. My father and Mijo are going to walk me down the aisle.

"Mijo, what do you want to tell daddy when you walk me down the aisle?"

"Daddy please love mommy forever, treat her like a princess and don't fight. Be kind and don't ever leave her, call her special everyday and be a good boy."