Poetic Justice ₪ XXV

Chris

Only thing that has come out of this is I can happily smoke weed in the house like I used to, but no matter how high I get it can't fix how low I feel. Sometimes I just want to kick my own ass, bringing up the fact I used to think Mijo wasn't mine was stupid. Brielle is always going to remember I said that. Mijo is my pride and joy, it's my blood traveling through his veins. He belongs to me and nobody else, it's hard to shake somebody that's always at your pants leg looking up to you like you're a hero. When I'm the last person he should ever look up to. I'm trying so hard to be a better person, but something is always there to knock me down.

"Mijo, you being a good boy for mommy?"

Brielle doesn't talk to me over the phone, she barely texts me unless I text her first and only about Mijo. Only time I can feel her vibe now is when I Face Time with Mijo.

"Yes daddy, but I want to see you again."

"I want to see you too kid, but you have to wait I'll come see you soon."

"Daddy, I wanna come home!"

"I know, but you can't yet there was a monster in the house I have to get him out before you and mommy come back."

He smiled. "Okay, but hurry up!"

I smiled. "I'll get him as fast as I can, I have to go. Tell mommy for you to call me later."

"I love you daddy!"

"Love you too man!"

I don't know what I'm going to do, giving her space and time to think is the best option but I don't want her to fall in the arms of another man. I can't stand the thought of her with somebody else, I can feel her with someone. Brielle isn't the type to do things out of spite, but right now she's vulnerable and bound to fuck her feelings away like some girls. She can't do that to me, she needs to consider the fact that we could get back together before even thinking about another nigga.

"She not talking to you?"

"Yeah man it's been like three weeks now."

"I told you from the jump you should have told her."

"This is far from over though, I'm no where close to making up,"

"Let me ask you something, you really love her?"

"Yeah man."

"No,  I mean really love?"

"Yeah!"

"What do you love about her so much then?"

"She's different, Brielle got her own sense of style and she carries herself like a woman so I don't have to worry about her doing some sneak shit out there. It took time for me to feel this way, I know what I feel is too good to waste."

"Does she know this?"

"Everyday of her life."

"You're in the room with Brielle and Beyonce, who you fucking?"

I laughed "You serious?"

"Dead ass, if you can't be honest and answer a simple question then you not serious about her."

I smiled. "It's Beyonce bruh! My mind tells me Beyonce but my heart says Brielle."

"Good, your mind is always going to second guess your heart. On some sentimental shit follow your heart . . When's the first time you realized you liked her?"

I laughed. "Honestly, when we took that trip to Spain and you were pressing up on her."

He laughed, "I knew your ass stole her from me! Alright, then when did you realize you wanted to be with her?"