Poetic Justice ₪ XX

Brielle

"Whatever you been on I need that shit! I owe you big time, Chris could not keep his hands off me this weekend." I said in all smiled as I sat around with Chyna.

"I almost forgot about that, how did it go? You took control right"

"I tried to after a while, my back and legs were hurting so I gave up. But I swear we were hitting spots I didn't even known I had! Mhmm, my legs are still tingling from it!"

"If you didn't feel that shit before, then your ass wasn't doing something right."

I laughed. "Shut up, I always leave Chris satisfied."

"Does he have a sexual nickname for you?"

I smirked. "Yes, it's Sploosh I hate that name."

"Michael calls me Wet - Wet." She smiled sipping on her drink

I shivered trying to shake their image from my mind. "Every time when I'm climaxing and release, he says his dick drowns in my juices. So he said I Sploosh when I do that, I don't know I let it him have his moments with that." I said smiling shaking my head.

"Congratulations, your ass finally stepped your game up! See what happens when you let go and trust your damn instincts?"

"I feel so damn good, this is the highest I ever felt. It's time to come down from that cloud and get my ass home, I need to feed my boys."

"Guarantee when you get home dinner will be served for you, if you lucky Mijo won't be there and he'll be serving it butt ass naked."

I laughed. "Please stop giving me visuals of what you and Michael go through on a daily basis, I need to go!"

Chyna was right when I did get home Chris did cook dinner, but he didn't give it to me butt ass naked. My little baby was home so I couldn't get that special treatment. Before we all ate together I leaned on to the counter looking at Chris finishing up over on the stove, looking  back at Mijo who was in the living room laughing his little ass off as he watched Tom and Jerry. I bent my head low with the biggest smile on my face as I thought to myself that this is what life is about. Before all of this I was just some girl trying to stay away from trifilin niggas, I had to cross a few bumps in the road to get to this state of mind but I have one person I know for sure no matter what I do will love me and then there's this guy that I've known my whole damn life who I always loved but that was just meaningless love. It was the type of love you say to your dog or someone who means something to you but it's not enough to live off of, honestly I will say that the love came after Mijo came long.

But regardless of when our feelings came along they are here and they are here to stay, if I have to put up with those months when he's gone on tour and I'm up all night worrying what the hell he's doing. Then those are the sacrifices I'll make. If I have to put up with arguments over the bitches I see him with on the blogs then I'll fight my way though it. f I have to stay up all night on one of those occasions when Mijo is sick and nothing will get him to sleep, especially if Chris isn't around to comfort him then I'll do it! This is the territory of being a mother and a girlfriend, well I'm not really a girlfriend I'm basically playing the role of a wife and I look good doing it!

"Daddy when we leaving for Germ - any?" Mijo asked while we sat at the dinner table

"When Mommy tells us we can."

"Mommy, why you holding us back?"

I smiled. "Cause I have a job baby, little kids like you still need to see me before I leave."

"But I'm your baby, why do you need to see them?"

"Cause I'm a nurse, I need to make kids feel better just like you. I also need money, so I can buy you things when we go."