Poetic Justice ₪ V

Brielle

"I'm not good at showcasing my feeling to guys, bad as it sounds I expect them to know what I'm feeling. Why should I always have to make the first move? That shit is getting old ." I said to Chyna as we limbered up in the gym.

"I find that hard to believe since your ass has such a way with word. yet you can't open up your mouth to tell your damn man what you feel. I swear Brielle, anybody can see that he got open like a book. You're too hard, loosen up it's okay to let him take the wheel."

"All that shit you saying going in one ear and out the other, because it's already done!"

Chyna's face lit up with shock, "Don't tell me you left him?"

I smiled brightly. "Noo, we made it official last night."

She screamed and threw herself on top of me, "For real? Damn it's about time, I'm so happy for you! Shit I don't even want to work out anymore, let me know what's going on! How do you feel?"

I smiled for the first time, a feeling of butterflies came up in my stomach. "I feel different, I kind of don't like it!" I laughed, "I feel too much of a damn girl. I'm not one to let that side of me show, so it's different displaying that type of affection."

"You make it sound like he's your first everything, you have had guys before Chris right?"

"Yeah, but I was young back then and didn't know what the fuck I was doing. This shit is different, Chris is my baby's father. Before I could happily leave and do whatever the hell I want, but now that I have kid I need to watch what I do. I don't want none of the things Chris and I get into to affect him."

"Y'all did have sex last night right?"

"No, I ain't stupid. I got to keep it on lock for now, I want to slow things down for right now. Just to make sure this is right you know? I don't want sex in the way right now, we have too much sex any damn way." I smiled

"What's your favorite thing he does to you?" Chyna asked placing her hands perfectly underneath her chin.

I laughed, "What kind of question is that?"

"A damn good one, come on just answer." She anxiously smiled.

I smiled getting on all fours to demonstrate. "Okay well when he's hitting it the back, he likes to grab at me. Since I don't have long hair, he grabs on to my neck tilting my head back." I laughed.

Chyna rolled over to her back and laughed. "Michael does that too, expect I have hair to pull. When we have sex it's bananas, I'm talking fireworks! Adrenaline rush, all that crazy shit. I may not have went through the best life choices, but out of everything I'm glad to have him! He is my everything and I wouldn't give this up for the world."

"When's the wedding date?" I jokingly asked.

"Right at the peak of December, I want a winter wedding. All white everything with a classic red. Cake is going to be red velvet cake, decorations are red, it's going to be beautiful."

"Bitch y'all blood or something? Whose designing your dress?" I joked around.

I laughed shaking her head no, "Versace!" We both said in unison, why would I even ask if I know every damn thing they have is Versace.

She smiled, "I'm scared but I can't wait!"

"What? You? Scared? When the hell did you develop feelings "

She laughed. "Look I may walk around like things don't bother me, but I have feelings like everybody else. This is a big step for u, marriage is some shit you don't want to play with! I want to do this right."