Poetic Justice ₪ XI

Brielle

There are only certain times a man should make you cry. The first time he tells you he loves you and means it. When he's hitting that spot just right while blowing your back out. Lastly, when he proposes to you! Never should you ever let a dude see you cry over bullshit, because before you know it he's going to get used to that shit! He won't care if you hurts you. In end, that's going to make you look like dumbass crying over a dude that don't give a shit about your feelings. Never be the fool, play the fool!

Dudes will always try and run game to have you crawling back to them, but it's up to you to see through the lies. If you're going through it, never take him back on the first whim. Now you just open yourself to more bullshit by giving him the mindset that you believed in his ass, now he's going to try and do it again, watch him!

Unless you were the one who fucked up, don't dare beg for his attention. Make him sweat, have him kiss your ass a couple of days, or weeks even. Show him nothing is going to be the same anymore. If you want the trust back you going to have to earn that shit, have him show you that he really wants it. Commitment issues are going to come out the wood works now, you'll have the feeling that when he's not around he's kissing, touching, and holding some girl just like he does you. I ain't saying this shit for kicks either, we all know the simple method of playing the game right to get what we want. It's just that we all take the short cuts to get where we want to be, but it ends up leaving us no where.

It pisses me off when I see two girls fighting over one dude that played both y'all asses! First of all you got that shit backwards. Second of all, a dude should be fighting for your affection. Why do we continue to overlook that? It's not the bitch you should be mad at, you need to checking him for his actions! Think about it.

Chris hand wrapped around abdomen as I felt him winding his hips in a slow snake motion "You hear that boo? No litlle ass kid crying, yelling, or running around the house. Just you and I, it's been a minute since we had it this damn good."

I laughed. "You better be lucky I didn't have to work this week and I miss your ugly ass! It was hard saying goodbye to Mijo, but I'm sure he's good at his papi's house."

"I love him too but I don't want to hear another word about him, aight? Little man is good but I'm trying to get that good good from you!" He smiled kissing my cheek multiple times.

"Calm your ass, what do I keep telling you? You'll get it, when you get. Now I would appreciate if you finish the rest of the dishes while I go take a shower."

"But you look so good washing the dishes, I won't disturb you till you finish." Chris smiled.

I smiled. "No get your slick ass back here and do this for me babe please! I slaved over a hot stove this morning for your greedy ass the least you can do is bust some suds."

Chris smiled leaning on the counter, "Aight go shower, I'll take care of the rest."

Walking past him he smacked me on the ass, I smiled trying to punch him but he blocked the hit. I had the shower running as I looked for something to wear for the day, ain't nothing like a nice hot ass shower. Guess Chris decided to join in too because right before I knew it his ass was stepping in the shower.

"What are you doing, I'm trying to wash?" I smiled as the bubbles slid down my body.

Chris licked his lips grabbing me by the hand "I'm trying to do the same."

My body shivered for a second as he pressed my back against the shower wall. His dick was hard as a rock poking me in the stomach. I smiled as our tongues fought for dominance, I let him win as he picked my leg up to wrap around his waist . Chris was trying to gain entrance but I couldn't give it to him, he was messing up what I was working for. I tired to fight him off but it was just feeling too damn good, he took me by the arms and turned my body towards the wall placing his dick on my lower back. I scratched onto the wall, then beat my fist at the wall, turning around I pushed him off before he got in.