Poetic Justice ₪ XXXII

Brielle

"Ms. Thing what is your problem, why you looking like that?" I asked Kataleah

"You're going away." She answered salty.

"Where am I going?"

"Away from me, you spending more time with your family now your forgetting about me."

Ryan knows everything that is going on with this situation, with everything almost happening at once I haven't been able to get some time in with Kataleah. On top of that I still owe Ryan a date. It's a harmless date but to me it's more like a goodbye, after this I can't do anything like this with him. Once your at your worse in your life things can only get better, things have definitely slowly but surely getting better in the house.

"I have not forgot about you, I've been busy. Mijo needs to see me just as much as you want to, I do work too you know. I still have things to take care off, but I have not forgot about you."

"It feels like it," she pouted.

"I'm sorry, I'll try a little harder."

"I'm sorry too."

"Come on, get up I want to show you something." I said turning up the music, "This is called the Bronx Wine, it's something I picked up a while ago.

She hopped up, "I wanna try, I wanna try. Is it like this?"

I laughed. "Something close to that, try sticking your foot out then bring your knees in when you come back down."

"Like this?" She tried.

I smiled. "There you go, now swing your hips with it."

"Like this?"

I smiled, "Get it mami, you working it now!"

"Don't break nothing," Chris smirked walking by.

"Whose that?" Kataleah whispered.

"That's Mijo's daddy, you never heard of Chris Brown?"

"No, should I? He's cute though, I approve!"

I laughed. "He's iight, but thank you."

"Mommy I wanna dance too!" Mijo smiled running over to us.

"Okay, okay. Put your foot out like that!" I smiled helping him.

Kataleah pushed him to the floor. "Nooo, I'm dancing with her!"

"Why would you do that, Mijo can play too!"

She held on to my leg "I don't get much time with you, Mijo has his whole life!"

"Apologize to him now!"

"I'm sorry."

Mijo gave her a hug. "It's okay . . . Momma, why she crying

"Mijo go get your bike, come on Kataleah." I said placing my hand on her shoulder

I sat outside on the step with her while Mijo rode his Big Wheel.

"Now what's the matter baby? I can't let you come back here if you push around Mijo like that again!"

"I'm sad."

"Why?"

"I don't want to share you, I don't want you to leave me I need you."

"Why, something wrong at home?"

"Yeah, you're not there

"Baby I told you, I can't come over like I used too. It's just how things are now, your daddy is just a good friend kind of like you and I. Don't be sad."