Chapter 45:

Valeria's p.o.v:

I had a lot on my mind, it's been a few days since I seen, Christian or even been to the office, I've been in my room, since I came back from his house, to be honest I've cried a lot, because what if she's right... What if he stopped all his dreams for me... I love him, but I want him to also be happy, I want him to be free, but what if that prize meant me leaving him... I know I shouldn't be thinking like this without talking to him, but I couldn't, but the bad thing is that we leave tomorrow for our business trip! So I had to face him, I had no other choice, and if I did, I know no matter how much it hurt I had to brake up with him or I could stay with him and in the long run him be unhappy and end up hating me, I wouldn't be able to live with myself.... Come Valeria get it together!! What should I do?! "Valeria can I come in" I heard my sister voice say from behind the door. "Yes" I said and got up to let her in. "Okay please tell me what's going on, you've been in here for the past few days and you haven't talked to anyone, you want to know how I know, well your boyfriend called me and asked how long your period last, because you told him that's the reason you haven't seen or talked to him" she said coming to sit beside me on my bed. I heard her say that and I started to cry, "Oh gosh sister what is or you okay" she asked. I shook my head. "Do you want to tell me what's wrong" she asked. "Araceli his mom doesn't like me, she came to talk to me a few days ago, she told how her son did everything for me, how he gave up his dreams, how I couldn't love him because he was poor and I was rich, and how how could I love her son when not to long ago I was chasing after my ex, and I know I'm stupide for thinking like this but what if she's right, I love him, but what if what she said is right and down the road he starts to resent me, what if the right choice is to let him go" I said crying. "I understand what your saying sister but what is she's wrong, and let's say that you decide to break up with him, then what you know in your heart that his the love of your life, you lost him once and now that you got back and you know what it feels like to have him love you and the warm feeling you get in your stomach when his holding you in his arms or when he tells you how much he loves you; are you ready to let him go or you ready to not hear that anymore" she said. "No" I cried. "Okay then pull your self together and fight for your love, we always did what we were told to do, I think it's about time to break free and do what we want, don't you think, and plus where's my strong sister the one who didn't let people influence her decisions" she said hugging me. "Thank you I needed that" I said hugging her back. "Okay good your good now, well your hubby should be here in a few minutes, I called him telling him that you wanted nuggets and ice cream and that you wanted him to come cuddle you, he should be pulling up any minute now" she said getting up and walking towards the door, "Remember don't stay up to late we leave tomorrow" she said. I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes and thought about what my sister had said, she's right. I never given up so why stop now why I'm I letting it get to me, no I won't let it happen, his mine and fine maybe I do need to talk to him, but not now right now I just want to act like his mother didn't talk to me and everything is okay. I heard a knock on my door and I jumped up to open it, and throw my self in Christians arms, he caught me and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "I brought you what wanted" He whispered has he put the bags down on my dresser, "This is all I wanted" I whispered still wrapped around him. "Your not feeling well why didn't you tell me" he said. "Because I was being dumb" I whispered. "That's not a very good reason why" he said. "Well that's what's happens when you don't feel good, and you just want to be alone" I said. "But you don't have to be alone when you have me" He said. "When my love, your hear now that's all that matters, now love me" I whispered. "We really do need to talk though" he said. "About what" I said. "Nothing about us, just that how do we act with our business partners" he asked. "Well let me tell you, just like we're acting now, we do I have to keep hiding what I feel for you" I said. "Valeria, are you sure" he said holding me tighter. "Listen will start off small with only telling those close to us, like our parents and those working with us and some friends" I said. "Valeria" he said getting up and spinning us around. "You'll get me dizzy" I said laughing. We both then fell back into my bed and laughed. "You make me happy my love" he said. "But not more then me, I just want to make you happy and loved like you deserve" I said. "No that's my job" he said. "If I knew how happy this would make you, then I would have done it earlier" I said. "No I can wait, for you I would wait a life time" He said.....

Alexandra's p.o.v:

I have been keeping some distance from my husband, and let me tell you it's not easy! But he been acting off to me, I know it must be something with work, I mean what else can it be? Or maybe it really is nothing and I'm simply over reacting? I mean it doesn't seem to bother him that I'm not talking to him or how I walk away as soon has I see him? I had all my things packed and ready to go, we we're leaving in the morning and I still wasn't sure if me going was a good idea, I had a check up with my doctor to sure it was okay to travel, after telling me just to be sure that I take it easy and not stress, I was good to go and on the bright side I got to hear my babies heart beat, I was in love all over again! "Alexandra is everything okay, you seem off" Nina asked. "Well no to be honest, I mean do you think it's a good idea to be going on this trip with the rest of you" I asked. "Well I don't see a problem, listen you'll be okay all you have to do is enter a different way and then meet up later, you'll have some time to your self, so relax and enjoy it, think about it like your having personal time before your baby gets here and also being able to go out with out my brother, we know how he is when it comes to work so enjoy it" she said. "Well when you say that way, it's not a bad idea" I said. "Come on let's finish packing" she said.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

ALEXANDRA'S P.O.V:

We had all gone to bed early, since we had to leave early in the morning, all our things were packed and ready to go, I had fallen asleep in Raymond's arms, because I couldn't stay upset with him, but also since this is mini vacation for me, and I wasn't about to waste it on no one. So I made the first move last night, I started off by holding his hand and then I laid down, he pretty much caught on that I wanted him to hold me and he did, he laid beside me and pulled me closer to him I then snuggled up in his arms and he softly rubbed my belly, I smiled at him. "So I guess, your not mad anymore" He said. "I was never mad at you, I was just mad at how you reacted" I said, "You know that, I'm new to this, and I need your attention and your love" I whispered. "Oh is that right" He teased. "Stop it, you know what you what I mean" I said. "I do, you I know that I also own you an apology, I forget that your not used to this life style and that I do have to balance work out with my personal life and that I should have told you earlier that sometimes work sometimes need my attention right away and when that happens I should let you know" He said. "Thank you" I whispered trying to hold my tears back. "Oh no I didn't mean to upset you" He said. "No, no there happy tears" I said. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" He said..... "Alexandra, you need to put this on" Nina said. "No, let me sleep" I said. "Come love as soon has your on the plane you get to sleep all you want" Raymond said from beside me. "Carry me" I whined. "Okay stand still" he said, putting a oversized hoody and sun glasses on me. I smiled and did has he said and then smiled when he picked me up bridal style. I hide me face in his neck and fell asleep well he carried me to our jet......... I woke up when he put me down on a seat and buckled me up. He took a hold of my hand and kissed it. He really does take my breath away how kind and nice he can be it made my heart melt. "How can I not love my penguin" he smiled. "Are you calling me that because of the way I walk" I asked. "Yes my love" he smiled. I smiled and I felt my cheeks turn pink. "Aww she's blushing" Nina said turning around and looking at us. "Nina stop leave her alone" Leonardo said. "There so cute, come on who would've thought that a guy like our brother, would fall to his knees in front of a sweet girl like Alexandra" she said. "Nina's right" Raymond said smiling. "His whipped" Leonardo said laughing. "Shut up don't act like you and Antonio aren't" he said. "Damn he got both of you right there" Nina laughed. We all laughed and started talking amongst ourselves