Chapter 51:

Alexandra's p.o.v:

I was waiting I sat back on the bed and waited for my husband to come knocking down my door and I wasn't wrong in the next moment, I heard him yell out my name as he ran in and sat next to me. "Do we need to go to the hospital" He said taking my hand. "No we don't need to I promise it's just that, he's moving around and  kicking a lot more, his kicks don't hurt but they don't feel pleasant either" I told him. "Okay but then why did my sister almost tackle me, and then said I need you, which I didn't catch on at first and then she repeated it and told me she needs me, and at that moment I knew it was you, so I came running" he said. "You know you could've just called me right" I said. "Yeah, I could have done that but what if you weren't able to get up or something like that" He said. "You have a strong point but your working and I'm okay, your sister overreacted" I said. "She's worried about you" he said. "But she was here with me" I said. "What do you mean" he asked. "I mean that we were here talking" I said. "About what? I mean, why right now we all had something to do, unless something happened to cause her to come and see you, not that she can't come see you, but at a random time, it makes no sense" he said. Well ladies and gentlemen, looks like he figured things out..... "What are you trying to say Raymond" I asked him. He looked me in the eyes and at that moment I got lost in them, the way he was looking at me, made me feel like he was reading my mind and soul all at the same time. "Alexandra" he said. "Y-yes" I whispered back leaning more into him. "I need you to tell me what my sister said to get you so worked up, in turn got our son so worked up" he said not breaking eye contact with me. "I-I am so tired right now, I think I need to rest and maybe I'll feel better after that" I said a little too quickly for his liking. "Alexandra look at me" he said. "Raymond don't you have to do" I said trying to get him to change the topic. "Alexandra listen to me, I need to know if something is bothering you or if something is wrong" he said. "I really don't know Raymond, I mean after talking to your sister my stomach been hurting, maybe the babies sitting low or his kicking hurts, I don't know" I said getting emotional. "Alexandra my love do we need to go get checked, I can call my aunt and her call around to find a trusted doctor for you" he said coming over to wrap his arms around me. "Raymond let me rest, if I don't feel better after our little date later tonight then we can go" I said. "Alexandra something not sitting well with me, what did my sister really say to you that's got you all worked up and so stressed out" he said. I turned away from him and started to think was it the right time to talk to him about all my concerns....I mean he is on a work trip.... No now's not the right time.....But if not now then when....A sharp pain pulled me out of my thoughts.... I held on to my bump and yelped. "Alexandra" he said all panicked, "Okay listen everything's okay, your okay and so is the baby, get some rest and I'll come back to check on you and before our date then we are getting you a doctor" he said getting up from the bed and helping me get comfortable and covering me with a blanket. "Thank you" I said. "Oh your welcome but this isn't over" he said. "Raymond" I whined. "No, no don't do that Alexandra, you won't win, I wont give into you" He said. "It was worth I try" I whispered. "I love you" he said kissing my bump and then reaching over to kiss me. "I love you too" I said back. With that he left room, Alexandra what are doing?? You had the chance to tell him everything and finally get it all off my chest.....But I couldn't...What are you so scared... Now look your stressing your self out and that's bad for your baby... But how...This is all new for me.... I don't know how to talk to him....I mean do but never about important things, I mean I know I may be over reacting, but his good at working with a lot on his plate... But his not a family man, I mean yes he was with someone else but they were from the same world, I bet she was used to it, that's how she grew up in the spot light, I mean them being together just made sense... But me in the other hand, I'm just a plain girl, I grew up going out in public and is used to be able to walk down the street or go to a store without someone following me around or having a camera in my face, like that time at the party the sister's had, I felt so out of place compared to everyone else, and even remembering now I did cause some problems when I ran out....And he was upset with me....At the same time that fear came back.... The fear of him leaving me.... NO Alexandra don't think like that.... He loves you.....Right.... But what if he doesn't what if his with you because he has to..... I mean not even his grandparent's know the real story... Raymond's parent's  really did a good job at keeping it from them... So would I look like the bad guy if I spoke out on my fears no matter how dumb they may be.... Would it seem like I'm asking him to change for me.... No I don't want that, I love him just as he is.... But I wish he had more time to spend with me.... I know we got married real fast and I know there still things we have to learn about each other.... But I guess it's to late for that I mean I'm pregnant! This isn't how I thought thing would go for me, But I'm not complaining, his nice to me, he cares. At least I hope so.... Stop Alexandra stop he loves you!!! Now go to sleep and stop stressing yourself out.... But I still couldn't shake off the bad feeling I felt......

Raymond's p.o.v:

I made sure to leave without making any loud noise, something wasn't right and I was determined to figure out what it was. I could tell Alexandra was lying to me but why??? Why would she have the need to lie to me.... I have I done anything to her??? No I haven't, I love her... More then anything in this world, she showed me what it feels like to be in love, yes don't get me wrong Valeria did make me happy at the time but I wasn't in love with her, I loved her which is different from the warm feeling I get with my wife. So what did I do wrong?? Now the question is how do I get her to talk to me.... Easier said then done, I could force my sister to tell me, but I wasn't that mean anymore... It was slowly starting to drive me crazy not being able to know what really was going on with her... There were so many unanswered questions that left me for a lost... Alexandra what are hiding from me??? So I called the one person I could get answers from my sister. "Nina" I said once she answered her phone. "Yes my dear brother" she asked sounding nerves. "Okay sister cut the crap and tell me what you and Alexandra talked about" I said right away. "You know that's not the right way to ask for something" she said. "I know that but it's becoming a problem if it's hurting Alexandra and the baby" I said back. "Raymond that's the problem, have you stopped and stepped back and take a look at things and try to see for your self" she said. "But what is it that I'm looking for" I asked. "Well that the problem you have to be able to see it for yourself, in order to fix it" she said. "Okay your not helping me" I said. "Well it's none of my business, so sorry for stepping in were I don't belong but I felt like if I didn't Alexandra wouldn't have the courage it talk to you, one thing I will tell you is that, have you stepped back and thought about her and what she may be feeling" she said. "Bye sister I have to go" I said be for cutting off the call. So was that what she was hiding from me... For the first time in a long time I was at a lost....I found myself lost in thoughts that I made it to the beach, I sat on the beach close enough to the water that my feet were covered. Had I really been so caught be with work that I forgot that my wife the love of my life, wasn't used to the life we live, here the whole time I thought that keeping her hidden was the best way tog go about things, could I have been wrong the whole time? But how do I fix it? I really didn't want Alexandra out right now, I mean some paparazzi didn't know what personal space was and what if someone hurt her or the baby? Was she unhappy with me? I had so many thought's in my head that I didn't know what to think anymore.... "Hey you seem pretty lost in your thoughts" a voice said pulling me out of my thoughts, "Hey I'm here if you need a friend or just someone to vent to" they said... I snapped out of it and looked up to see.......

🤫🤫🤫🤔🤔🤔

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
~Lil_Miss_Imprefect