Chapter 16:

Raymond's p.o.v:
Once I was outside of the room, one of the guards spoke up. "Sir we have a problem, it would seem that someone told the paparazzi that you were going to show up your future wife" He  said. "And why am I just finding out about this, my fiancé doesn't need all the added stress" I told them. "Fix this now, I want no paparazzi near her" I told them. "Sir not to be rude, but no one from the outside knew, about this event" said the other guard. "What are you trying to say" I asked him. "Sir someone from the inside must have told them, that your fiancé was going to be showed off" he answered. "If that's the case I want this whole house on lock down no one  comes in or out do you understand me" I told both of the guards. "Yes sir" they answered, and with that they were off to tell the rest of the guards.

Nina's p.o.v:
Once I saw my brother get up from the table, I got up and walked over to a window and looked out in the yard. Leonardo followed after me. "Is everything okay Nina, you seem sad, ever since that phone call you've been acting weird" my brother asked me. If only he knew the truth....
  ...Flashback to Nina agreeing to
   meet Antonio...

   I went to the cafe we're Antonio asked me to meet him.

  I sat down and waited for him. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I know I still love him, but what if he showed up with kids or a wife or both!?!? Then what happens? Antonio was my everything, all I every wanted to do was love and make him happy. But then again there was always something against us. What was I doing, I should be at home, but no here I was meeting the love of my life...who was I kidding, I'm nerves to see him, after so long. I looked around the place to see if, he was coming but there was no sign of him.
~Two hours later~
He wasn't coming... I couldn't help but want to cry, he had stood me up... But why would he have called me then... I feel so stupid for believing him....

   But a very small part of me wanted to wait some more. I gave up and left... Why would he do this to me? I never gave him a reason, to hate me.. or did I?
~Back to present time
Still Nina's p.o.v~
All those questions were running  through my head. He had tried calling me again, but I didn't answer, I was heart broken. But I know I have to answer at some point. And I will but not know.

Alexandra's p.o.v:
I was waiting for Raymond to come back when all of a sudden I was pushed out of the way and fell on the floor, the flash of camera's was what got me to stand. "Where is she" someone shouted. I quickly got up and  ran out the room and crashed into Raymond's chest. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into a bathroom were he gave me a pair of clothes.
(Minus the bag and jewelry)

He also gave me a pair of black glasses, He turned around and let me change out of dress, he then gave me a quick kiss and pulled me to his chest

He also gave me a pair of black glasses, He turned around and let me change out of dress, he then gave me a quick kiss and pulled me to his chest. "Ima get you out of here before they find you, you must go with Nina and Leonardo and stay with for a few days, until this blows over, I won't get to see you during that time but I'll try to call you, has soon as I can, okay Alexandra" Raymond told me. I shook my head held on to him tighter. He then grabbed my hand and open the door as soon has he did, we both ran to the back of the house, I saw a car up head, he quickly opened the car door and kissed me before closing it. Once he shut the door. We were off, I looked back at the house and saw a big coward of paparazzi trying to get in the house. "Were are we going"? I asked Nina and Leonardo. "We have a beach house in Spain, you and Nina are staying there for a few days" Leonardo told me. "Oh and Nina, I called Antonio, I was the reason he didn't show up, his meeting you girls there" he continued to say. I looked at Nina and she looked like she wanted to cry. I wonder who he is, it must be someone important to her. After that I  seemed to have fell asleep because when I woke up I was in bed.
(There House On The Beach)

I got and looked my room, I looked for my phone and saw that I had no calls or messages

I got and looked my room, I looked for my phone and saw that I had no calls or messages. Was everything okay with Raymond back at house. It was alitte weird to call that place home but, maybe it was going to be my new home.

Nina's p.o.v:
After we got to the Beach House Leonardo, he told me Antonio was on his way. "I know you still love him, sister it's okay this time Raymond won't keep, you to apart, I am sorry for not saying anything, when you guys were together" Leonardo said, before walking out. That made me cry, I have to know now more then ever if Antonio still loves me. I waited until he got to the house, but I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up I was laying on top of someone's chest, hugging them. In stead of moving away and letting go, I held on them tighter. "Mia principessa, (My princess) I ain't going anywhere you can let go now" said a sleep filled voice. "Antonio"!? I whispered. "Yes Mia principessa" he asked. "Oh my gosh, it's you" I said moving away a little to see his face. "Yes it's me and this time I'm not leaving you" he said before kissing me.

Sorry for the long wait, I will update more often, thanks for waiting...
Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
~Lil_Miss_Imprefect