Chapter 32:

Alexandra's p.o.v:

"Can we talk Miss.Blu"? asked Valeria. I stood up in shock, what could this girl want to talk to me about. "Um yes of course Ms. Montenergo" I said, "Please have a seat" I told her. "There's something about you that doesn't sit while me" She said staring me up and down. "Have I gave you a reason for you not to like me" I answered her. "Ms. Blu how would you like to work for me and my sister" she said so calmly. I looked at her with a face of shock, "I would love to but the reason, I'm no longer for Mr. Messi is because, I miss my parents and the life I had before I started to work for him, I'm a simple girl that comes from a small town, so with all due respect, I'm have to say no" I told her. "Well if that's what you wish then good luck Ms. Blu" She said while getting up and walking away from me. I didn't like the way she was looking at me, the bad feeling from before came back, Valeria Monetnergo just what are you planning....I finished getting my things ready and walked out, they were once again all together talking, but what I saw kind of made my heart hurt again, and I kind saw why they once upon a time they were in love, Raymond and Valeria were laughing like they were old friends and in a way they were, but what didn't sit well with me was the look in her eyes, she in love. But the only problem with that was that so was I, and if anything Raymond had told me, was that he was slowly falling for me, so I was going to have to trust him. I hated how the doubt was creeping up on me, Raymond made eye contact with me, he excused him self from Valeria and made his way over to me. "Let me help you with those boxes, he took two boxes out of the three that I had, we didn't say anything has we got in the elevator it wasn't until we got to the bottom level of the parking lot, were we put my things into the awaiting car were we both got in the car, when he kissed me like no tomorrow , "What was that for" I asked taken back from his kiss. "I could see that look in your eyes, Jealously" he said kissing me again. "Raymond you have to go" I moaned against his lips. "Nope" he smiled. "Sir my first time will not be in the back of a car, will get carried away if we don't stop here, oh and I'm not jealous...I just know whats mine" I kissed one more time before pushing him put of the car. He laughed as my car drove away and not a moment to soon, because the others had joined Raymond. Well that went well, I whispered to myself. I wasn't gonna lie, I had once again wanted to know more about what kind of relationship Raymond had with Valeria. But I had to get those thoughts out of my head, I had so much to look forward too, like getting to know learn more who my handsome future husband. Life was finally looking up for me, but then again just how long was this going to last, Damn you brain for putting all this dark thoughts in my head.....

Araceli's p.o.v:
"Well we must get going, come along sister we have another meeting to attend in an hour, I just remembered" I said, letting go of Leonardo's hand. "Bye my love, I'll call once were done and go to dinner like I promised"I told him. "I would love that" He said. "I don't like this, I need you to get closer to your man, there hiding something and I want to know what it is" said my sister said getting in the car. "Hold on sister, me and Leonardo just got back together, what your asking me to do is kind of crazy, and Leonardo knows me to well and will quickly know somethings up" I said. "Well then figure it out Araceli and do it fast the Mondragón brothers are back" she said. "What that can't be" I answered. "They were at the gala, just Matteo was there I didn't Christian, and I don't want to not ever again" I said back. "Why though Valeria, you left Raymond for him, you never told me why he broke up with you, you to really were in love, I always felt that you only liked Raymond, but I always wanted what you and Christian had, maybe that why it was so easy to leave Raymond don't you think, you never told me what really happened" I rambled on. "Well then I think its time for a story time, come on reschedule all our meeting and meet in our office at home" she told me. Once I did what she asked of me, I went into our office. "So you want to know why Christian broke up with me" she asked me. "Yes please" I whispered. "You were right I was hopelessly in love with Christian, he always saw the real me, not the girl everyone else saw, do you remember the day he broke up with me. I was more then heart broken, I was destroyed my one true love had walked out of my life like nothing, that night he left he had made love to me and that morning after I woke up alone he left me a letter saying he was sorry but he had to leave me, at first I was mad, I mean as bad as it seemed I had left Raymond the same way, then I felt bad, Raymond was in love with me, and I guess it was karma, I did have feelings for Raymond but nothing compared to Christian Mondragón" she said. "If you love Christian so much then why are still going after Raymond and not Christian" I asked. "Because he hasn't once tried to find me, because he never told me why he left me, was I not good enough for me, did he believe all the bad things that the everyone always said about me , I thought he loved the real me, so why leave me then" she said tears running down her face. "Valeria I'm sorry I had no idea" I said. "You had no idea, because I never told you what really happened, has far as I know his not mine anymore, but that doesn't mean I have forgotten him, I mean I found him when everything was go wrong with Raymond our relationship wasn't working, but he loved me so I thought it was enough, but then I found Christian and everything felt right, but when we came back and realized now that I still liked Raymond, so that's why I'm not looking for that guy and am focusing on Raymond" she said. "No matter what I tell you, your going to do what you think is best for you, and I'll stand by your side even if I don't understand you" I told hugging her. Well if you excuse I have a date with Leonardo to get ready for so don't wait up for me. "Okay I'll just finish up some work and then go get some food" she told me. I smiled at her and walked out the room. I quickly took a shower and started to get ready I had a date I was looking forward to, Once I was ready a car pulled up to the gate, I was happy to see Leonardo pull up, he got out of the car and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. "Let's going" he said, has he opened the door for me. I smiled at him, but I couldn't stop thinking of what my sister said earlier, damn I didn't think of how she felt, I've been ignoring her feelings but here's the guy I don't want to help get with the wrong guy and I want her to be with the right guy, so with that being said, I think its time to find Christian Mondragón....
Valeria's p.o.v:
I don't know why I told my sister about Christian, I promised myself that I would forget about him, and I hope to do. But now I felt bad because I'm not going to lie I really do have feelings for Raymond, but that night at the gala what I felt was more like a friendship then a romantic relationship, something deep inside of me is saying to back down and not go after Raymond, that my heart was already taken and it was not mine to give away anymore. What should I do should I leave Araceli alone and let her do her own thing? Should I waste my time and go after Raymond? What I really needed was to talk to someone, about all of this, I know I couldn't call my sister she was on a date. So I decided to go to the local park and take a walk...
~TIME SKIP TO THE PARK~
Once I got to the park the sun was setting and there a slight breeze, it felt prefect to be outside I started to walk around the track, I needed to clear my mind. What was I going to do, without looking like the bad guy. At times like this I wish that I still had my best friend with me, but that's kind of hard when there also the love of your life!! I stopped walking when I felt tears roll down my face, I wiped my face and started to walk back towards my car, but what I saw made my body run cold... On the roof of my car was a single yellow rose...

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT,
THANK YOU FOR STAYING
AROUND!! BUT ALSO THANK
YOU FOR ALL THOSE WHO ASKED.
HOW I WAS DOING!! IM FINE!!
JUST A QUICK REMINDER PLEASE
STAY INSIDE, UNLESS IT'S
IMPORTANT!! BUT ON THE GOOD
SIDE, I DO HAVE MORE TIME TO
WRITE!!!
P.S: I'M TRYING TO SPEED THINGS
ALONG!! SO IF THERE'S ANY
CONFUSION PLEASE LET ME
KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!!

VOTE
SHARE
FOLLOW
LIKE

~Lil_Miss_Imprefect