Chapter 62:

Alexandra's p.o.v:

I had to try so hard to keep the sinister smile that I wanted to let out, yes I had sat back and let Raymond do all the work, every now and then he would come over and kiss me and my bump. I almost felt bad... key word almost... I had Valeria doing my dirty work and I think Nina and Araceli were on to me, so I cracked and told them the truth, they both laughed and the agreed after I told them why I wanted to do this, Raymond couldn't keep on hiding me forever so I to do something and fast I mean it was better to do it now then when the baby was born and it became harder to hide with a new born baby. "Alexandra are you sure this is a good idea" Raymond asked me coming into our room. "Yes why wouldn't it be" I asked him. "Well it's just that you know, I don't want no one to catch wind of this" he said. "An like I told you before it wont, unless somehow it does get out there" I whispered. "Alexandra your due in like a month, I just want this last month to go by smoothly as possible" he said. "Raymond and like I said our son will be born when he wants to, remember your aunt said it's normal for a baby to be born before time" I said.  "Are you sure your feeling okay, your belly looks like it dropped a little bit" he said. "Raymond he does feel a bit low but listen it's okay that's normal" I answered. "Alexandra are you sure" he asked again. "Listen I've been tied to a bed for most of my pregnancy, I've read more then enough books to know a thing or two" I said. "Do you now" he said. "Yes" I whispered. "Okay but all I am saying is that, if something hurts let me know" He said. "Listen to me, I am okay" I said. "I have a bad feeling about this Alexandra" he said. "How many times are you going to say that" I asked him. "Would you like to go for a walk" he asked me. I nodded my head and held out my hands so that he helped me up, he held both my hands as we walked down stairs, he quickly covered my eye so that I wouldn't see what they were doing and took me outside, we walked hand and hand until we got to the edge of the pool and we sat down. "Raymond can you be honest with me" I asked him. "Yes, what is it" he asked. "If I was someone else, someone who came from your background would you have let it be known that I was your partner" I asked him. "Why would you ask me that" he asked a little taken back. "Well I really want to know" I said. "But we already talked about this many times" he said. "An yet here we are, with me still asking you this" I said. "Well you asked me to be honest, and the answer to that question is yes, I would have already let it be known, because you would've been used to having a camera in your face and people following you all the time and honestly it would be a lot easier for me, because you would know what to do in case something happens and you need to act fast" he said. An that ladies and gentlemen is why I am doing this to prove to him that I can handle this, that he needs to trust me, I won't lie to you I am nerves about what people will say but I know I can do with him by my side, and plus I can't help but feel like our son has to be hidden from the outside world, yes there are mean people but there's a lot of people around us to help keep him save, also I big part of this is for me to I know that he is it for me, I don't want to be known as his hidden wife for the rest of my life... I let go of his hand and rest both of them on my belly and felt has my baby press against them, I looked down and smiled, I'm get your daddy good, I thought to myself. "Is he giving you a hard time" He asked me. "No, his just very active" I answered. An that's when I felt it my first Braxton hick contraction, I reached out and grabbed Raymond's arm and gave it griped it hard. "Alexandra" Raymond yelled in surprise. "Okay that's it hospital now" he said. "No it's okay it's just a fake contraction" I told him. "Didn't you just tell me that he could come early, since it's your first child" he said. "Yes but I also know my body, it's not time yet" I said. "Alexandra please just cancel everything and let's go to the hospital, I have a bad feeling about all of this" he said. "Listen if it gets to bad or if you really want this to be over early then it will hello your Raymond Messi, you can do whatever you want and no one would say anything your a well respected man, my love you act like a few phone calls won't do a thing" I told him, I needed him to calm down and not catch on that his little wife wasn't up to anything suspicious. We then got up and got ready for the party I ended up in a blue floor length long sleeve dress that hugged my bump prefect and Raymond in the same colored long sleeve shirt and khaki pants. We walked down stairs and I almost cried at how beautiful it looked my theme was boho bear and I loved it, I could almost cry at how beautiful it all was and I almost felt bad for what I was about to do... We greeted people has we walked in and I let them hug me, but I was waiting on someone and she wasn't here yet and Raymond wouldn't take his eyes off of me. I waited about 15 minutes and Christian and Valeria walked in and I let out a little gasp in delight when I saw her. "Congratulations you to on your baby Alexandra" both of them said coming over and hugging me. I saw now Valeria motioned her head for me to follow her up stairs. "Raymond my love I need Valeria to help me with  something" I said. "Okay I'll stay with Christian" he said. We both walked up and waited on top of the stairs and waited, "Are you sure that this is a good idea if this plan backfires on us you can be in big jeopardy" Valeria said. "Yes I know that, but I also know that I need to do this for Raymond, he worries way to much, and I need him to know that it's okay and that I don't want to be his hidden wife anymore... the next few seconds happened so fast and so unexpected that I didn't see it happening at all, all of a sudden the front door opened and in came a bunch of people came in with cameras and the look of shock and surprise came across everyone's face and then everything became a mess of screaming and yelling and my husband looking kind of scared looking for me I hide behind one of the beams on the top of the stairs, then the look of anger crossed his face and he looked like he was ready to kill, so slowly walked out and made sure I had a scared look on my face as I waved him over to me. He took off running and as soon as he got to me he took me I'm his arms and held me close, "Raymond what's going on, I was up stairs and heard screaming" I said. "Someone must have caught wind of the party we had" he said. "Raymond" I said pulling on his shirt. When he didn't say anything I looked up at him and noticed him looking for a way out of the house, but what he didn't know was that everyone was looking at us at the top of the stairs and had the cameras pointed right at us well more like me and my very noticeable bump....

We'll ladies and gentlemen this has been one very busy year for me, but I look forward to the  next year!!! I want to thank you all for continuing to support me in my writing!!! This will the last update for 2022!!!

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

~Lil_Miss_Imprefect