Chapter 8:

Raymond's p.o.v:
I could tell she was nervous, was I really going to the first real guy in her life. For some reason that made me happy. She's so different from Destiny,
she's more quiet and shy. She's more likely to follow rules, unlike Destiny who went against everything I said or anything asked her to do. I liked that
about Alexandra. But I don't know how I feel about; going public with Alexandra. I kind of want to keep her hidden, because I know if we do go public then the media would tear this little angel apart. And that's something I didn't want. I could help but feel something was going to go wrong, call me crazy but I feel like someone going to try to tears us apart. But from what I known she has no friends or ex boyfriends I needed to worry about, so what was it.

Alexandra's p.o.v:
I couldn't believe this my first real date with a guy. But something told we had a long way to go if we ever wanted to be happy if that was even something he wanted cause just like any other girl I always dreamed of getting married in a big church, in a big princess dress and having babies. With the guy of my dreams. Maybe I will get that I hope I mean Raymond does seems like a good guy, so maybe this will work, or at least I hope it does. I mean he did love someone before me so it maybe hard for him to fall for me. But what if he doesn't want that, what if he doesn't want to get to know me and fall in love with me then what; I really don't know what I'm do if that happens, I really don't want to spend my life all sad. But for now let's try to at least to be happy...but I still I can't ignore what Nina and Leonardo told me. Never fall in love with Raymond. But why... I want to know how much this girl meant to him, how much he loved her, who is she, I don't like this I feel like there hiding me from someone. "Alexandra"! "Alexandra"! "What, what's going on" I asked. "Alexandra we've been trying to get your attention for the last five minutes" answered Nina. I face what red. "Oh I'm sorry I was thinking" I answered. "Oh well my brother is ready to take you out so come on" she said. I followed her outside the house and see 4 black SUV's pulled up. "Hurry get in Alexandra" Nina said. "Why where's your brother Nina. "You two can't be seen together at least not yet" she answered. "Okay" I said in a small voice. Is this really now it's going to be, wow I'm really going to be His Hidden Wife.

Hey guys I'm so sorry for taking so long to update, I've running around like a headless chicken getting things done. But I promise to at least update try post every week.

Comment
Vote
Share
Follow
~ Lil_Miss_Imperfect