Chapter 54:

Alexandra's p.o.v:

My baby...My baby that was the only thing on my mind, I don't remember much all I remember was falling on my stomach and then screaming, but no one was helping me, they were all in shock. Hello people I needed help my baby, I woke up and sat up real fast that I got dizzy. I then realized that everyone was still yelling, I could hear them from inside my room, I slowly got up from my bed and moved closer to the door to hear what it really was they were yelling about. "Now could you do this" yelled Raymond. "HOW DID YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN, I THOUHT WE WERE FRIENDS DAMNIT" Raymond yelled out. "Do what brother, it was you who planned a date on the beach with her" Leonardo said. "Yes but why didn't you call me" he yelled. "She did try to call you but you didn't answer her" he yelled back at him. They were fighting over me.... I knew I should have listened to Leonardo and stayed inside my room, but I didn't I thought I was doing the right thing by looking for him. But he didn't see it the way I did.... All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain coming from my lower stomach, I let out a cry in pain but quickly covered my mouth I didn't want them to hear me, I waited for the pain to pass before going back to listening. "Boys stop it, who would have thought this would happen, I think the best thing to do right is take her to the hospital, why didn't we go there right away is mind blowing to me, but whatever we do next we did to do it fast" Nina said. "LISTEN TO US RAYMOND WERE SORRY THIS HAPPENED AND SHE'S THE ONE WHO GOT HURT, BUT WE REALLY NEED TO GET HER HELP" Christian yelled.  "I know that but how they  just had to leak that we were here, and now look we have paparazzi all over  the place the minute we step out they'll figure out of Alexandra is to us and then some how put two and two together and blow this out of proportion, I NEVER WANTED ANY OF THIS" he yelled. I moved away from the door in shock, I slowly felt my heart break in two, this what heartbreak feel like.... I slowly looked down at my wedding ring and all of sudden I slowly took it off, I knew it... I knew it all along he never loved me, he was never meant to be mine.... he was never mine.... I sunk down to me knees and let the tears roll down my face.... I know knew that no matter what was said or done I would always be His Hidden Wife....  I felt so lost and hurt, I was brought out of my thoughts when I felt I a faint kick, my baby boy! I'm so sorry little one! I then knew at that moment I had to go.... I had to leave.... With out my hus-... No without Mr. Messi.... I slowly got up and grabbed my phone, I had calls to make... The first one being Doctor Leslie, and his parents and at last a airport, I had to go home.... HOME... Where was home now.... After about a few minutes of crying over the phone with both Doctor Leslie and Raymond's parent's, I had a flight home with the promise of me explaining everything that happened and to go to the hospital right away, to was risky to fly right now, but I wasn't bleeding and I could feel the baby move, I had the a green light to leave, I had about  twenty minutes before I abroad the plane but I had to get away without being seen, by anyone in the living room, I quickly got a small bag to take with me, I ended up only taking my passport and things that were important to me, I left all that belonged to him.... I end up fixing the bed and leaving all his credit cards he gave me and last but least I left my wedding ring on top of my pillow.... I cried the whole time I was doing this but, I had a little person to take care of, he was way more important then my love life at the moment.... I quietly gathered myself together and moved to unlock the door, I opened the door without making any noise and I slowly moved to the living room, but stopped just before anyone could see me and I saw that the whole living room was a mess, but luck must be on my side because if I made a run for it, no one would see me... So I did it I ran for the door and quickly opened the front door and ran out without looking back to see if they had seen me or if they were following me, my heart breaking more the further I got from them. I made it to the elevator and didn't hear no one following me. I made it to the ground floor and quickly went to the side doors by the employee entrance and made my way outside, thank goodness the Messi's let me explore the place by myself... I found a taxi waiting for me after finding out that he was the one who picking me up, I got in and we were off to the airport, I felt the tears roll down my face and I did nothing to stop them, I knew this was a bad idea from the start, but who knew that was how things would end between us, and yes I know that I didn't give him a chance to talk and explain things to me but, when people say things when there angry or mad, they usually mean it.... I learned that today.... So now here I found myself alone and hurt...I knew that once I got back home, I would have a lot of explaining to do and I really wasn't ready for it but I knew I had no choice, but to accept my fate.......