Chapter 2:

Alexandra's p.o.v:
Picture of Raymond
I walked out of my house after hugging my parents good bye. They couldn't look me in the eye. I guess I really don't mean nothing to them. I walked out with the two people who waited for me. The guy took my suitcases to there car. I turned back to look at my house was I ready for this to give everything up. I hope so. I mean I have no clue who this guy was. I got in and we were off. "Hi I'm Nina this is my brother Leonardo". "Hi I'm Alexandra " I whispered. "Look I know this is weird but you have to wrap your head around this really fast". "What do you mean " I asked. "Your going to be married in three months". "I know that part but please tell me what my parents got me into. "Alexandra there's a few things you should know about my brother. Never fall in love with him. Never say who your married too. Make sure the paparazzi don't see you together. Always use the back door to get into the mansion so no one see you. Everyone knows my brother will marry but only our family will see you with him". "So I'm basically selling my life away to him". "In many ways yes but you must remember never fall in love with him". "Okay can I know what his name is". "Raymond, Raymond Messi" Leonardo answered. "Messi your one of the riches family in Italy". "Yes we are". "Wait if your brother can have anyone girl in the world then why me". "Did your parents ever tell you what they did"? "No they didn't,what did they do"."Your parents knew my parents when they were youger, they got in trouble one day for being in the wrong place at the wrong time, they were put In jail, my parents got bailed out your's had to stay, well we got them out, but they never paid us back, flashforward a few years later your father lost his job well we gave him the money to give you the life you have now". "Okay what does this have to do with me"."Our parents want Raymond married, your parents told mine that the only way to pay them backwas to give them what they valued most you". I stopped talking and looked out the window. Raymond Messi. Why do I feel like that name is going to bring me love and pain. Why would Nina tell me not to fall in love with him. I got onmy phone and looked him up.

Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
~Lil_Miss_Imperfect