Chapter 4:

Picture of Leonardo

Alexandra's p.o.v:
Once we were passed, the cameras and flashing lights. We got in to a Suv. We drove off to god knows were. After a while we drove in other airport. Thank god this one was private. We got off car. Someone rushed us into the awaiting jet. I got in and sat I'm in the far conner. Once we in the air, I put on my glasses and took out my phone and started reading. I know I'm such a nerd. I paid no mind to what they were saying around me. " Alexandra it's time to wake up, we've landed" Leonardo said. I slowly got up and grabbed my bag and other things. Before getting off the jet. Melissa told me to put my hair up and sun glasses on and my black hoodie. I did has told and followed them out. Once again the paparazzi were snapping pictures left and right. We were rushed in a car. I sat by the window watching the wine yards pass by me in a rush. It looked beautiful. We must drove to what seemed like forever. But when we did we pulled up to big house more like mansion. Omg. Was all I could think. I never seen a house so grand. "Welcome to your new home Alexandra" Nina said. "Wait this Raymond's house". "Yes but don't worry me and Leonardo live here too". "What about your parents" I asked. "They live in Spain we but we're born and raised here in Italy". "Oh" was all I whispered.

Raymond's p.o.v:
Has I drove to my house, everything felt really awkward, I was about to
meet my fiance. This girl better be pretty. I couldn't wait so I called my
brother.
L for Leonardo
R for Raymond
R* "Have you gotten to the house".
L* " Yes we just pulled in".
R* " And how is she, what's her name".
L* " She's okay and her name is Alexandra Blu".
R* " Okay get her inside and in her room, because the paparazzi are following me".
L* "Okay".

We hung up and kept on driving, when I pulled up of course on cue the paparazzi were snapping pictures at the gate to my house. I drove past them and hurried into the house to see this girl.

Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
~Lil_Miss_Imperfect