Chapter 26:

Alexandra's p.o.v:
    I wasn't in the mood to handle anything, so much that I wanted to turn off my phone. It wasn't long before Nina called me. "Im sorry" I said before she started talking. "I was totally out of line, I let her get the best of me" I said. "Alexandra, what were you thinking!!" she yelled. "I dont know I'm so sorry" I answered her, wanting to cry. "Alexandra, why run out like that, you know how people are, there talking already" she said. "Nina that was all my fault, so I have an idea, let's make up a story, isn't that one of the things you guys are good at"I said, "We can say it's family related, if that helps" I added. "Alexandra it's not that esay" Nina told me. "Sure it is, when I show up tomorrow, I'll apologize to the Montenegro family, I'll make sure other people hear" I said.

"ALEXANDRA, MY BROTHER'S MAD" Nina yelling. "WELL I'M SO SORRY THAT I AIN'T PREFECT, AND THAT I MESSED UP, I HAVE FEELINGS TOO, YOU KNOW!!! THAT HURT ME, SO WHAT YOU WANTED ME TO SIT THERE AND ACT LIKE IT'S NOTHING, WELL I'M  SORRY, MAY I REMIND YOU I DIDN'T WANT ANY OF THIS, I HAD A BAD FEELING ALL NIGHT!!! AFTER THE MEETING I'M LEAVING BACK TO ITALY ALONE"!!!! I yelled back and then hung up my phone.

After that I called Raymond's parents to let them know what I did and that I was coming back tomorrow after the meeting, after that I brought a ticket back to Italy with my money. I went to the bathroom and took my dress off, followed by all the makeup, I put on sweat pants and one of my t-shirts, I walked to the kitchen and made myself some tea, to calm my nerves. I turned on the fire place and sat in front of it, I know fucked up big time. I stayed up for a little bit more, when my phone starting ringing again, I answered my phone without thinking. "Hello" I said.  "ALEXANDRA WHAT IN THE WORLD OR YOU THINKING" Raymond yelled. "I'm sorry, listen Raymond I'm sorry, I know what I did was wrong, I have it all planned out I'll apologize tomorrow morning, I got this, I'll see you in the morning Raymond" I said. "ALEXANDRA IT'S NOT THAT EASY YOU REAL MESSESD UP" he yelled. "Raymond your sister already yelled at me, I dont want to yell or fight with you" I whispererd.

"ALEXANDRA THAT WASN'T THE WAY TO GO ABOUT THINGS" He yelled again. "RAYMOND LISTEN I ALREADY CALLED YOUR PARENTS, I TOLD YOU I KNOW IM DOING, AS FOR WHAT HAPPENED EARLIER TONIGHT, IF I'M NOT SORRY HOW I REACTED, RAYMOND WE'RE GETTING MARRIED IN A FEW MONTHS, WE MAY NOT LOVE EACH OTHER, BUT PLEASE RESPECT ME IF ANYTHING,  I DIDNT WANT ANY OF THIS, IF IT WAS UP TO ME I WOULD HAVE FOUND ANOTHER WAY TO PAY YOU BACK AND NOT MARRY A PLAYBOY"!!!! I yelled back with tears running down my face and with that I hung up my phone and I broke down crying, I was a mess. But what can I do about it other than cry, with that I fell asleep dreading tomorrow....

                     The Next Morning
               Still Alexandra's p.o.v:
I woke up early in the morning and went to the bathroom to get washed up, I looked in the mirror and my eye's were red and puffy from crying all night. But I had a meeting to go to, I only hoped that I get to the office before the Messi's. Last night should've never happened but it did, and now I don't know were I stand with any of the Messi's sisblings, I know that I shouldn't have gotten mad but, how could I not, I was falling love with Raymond and seeing Valeria kiss him and knowing that have history kind of scared me. I never dated anyone before Raymond, he was my first kiss. But who I'm I to get mad at what he does, he was never really mine, never mine to lose, and that right there is what hurts the most knowing that my feelings may never be returned, Valeria knew what she was doing, so she won this round. I finished getting ready put on my coat and went down stairs and got a cab, I was glad to know that I was the first one to arrive from the Messi group, one of the girls down stairs told me were to go, I got on the elevator to the top floor. Once the door opened I was the whole Montenegro family waiting for the Messi's, I smilied at them before making my way over to them. "Good morning, everyone" I said to them. "Good moring Ms. Blu" they all said. "I would like to apologize for what happened last night that was very rude of me" I said to them. "It's okay my dear, but if you don't mind me asking, why did you run off" asked Mrs. Montenergo. "Not at all, you see it was my mother's birthday, and I'm new to this whole being an assistant, I got a little overwhemled, and I ran out, I know that was wrong of me, and I've should have kept my bussiness and my personal life apart from each other, but I made a mistake, I am really sorry for ruining your party Valeria and Araceli" I told them, but also saying it loud enough so others in the room heard and spread the word around and be the looks on everyones face they were doing just what I wanted them to do. "It's okay, thank you for apologizing" said Araceli. "Yes thank you, Raymond looked looked a little mad after you ran off" Valeria added. "Yes after that happened, he called me and I also said I was sorry about what I did, luckly I still have job so he must of forgave me, it wont happen again I know my place now" I told her. Her parents looked very pleased with what I said, so hopefully this all blows over. "Well then why don't we wait inside the meeting room" said Mr. Montenergo.

I nodded my head and we all went inside. It wasn't long before the Messi's walked in, I looked up when they came in Raymond was the first to look me in the eyes, and trust me he wasn't happy at all, I took a deep breathe and smiled at him. I stood up from my chair and greeted the sisblings, they all said good morning and nothing more, I wasn't going to lie that hurt my feelings a litlle bit. "Well let's get down to business" Raymond said walking around me. Tears threanthed to fall, but I quickly wiped my face and sat down next to Raymond. After two hours of them talking and me taking notes, we were finished with the meeting, all we had to do was sign the papers, but that would have to wait till we got back home to Itlay. We were all getting ready to go when, Valeria invitied everyone to brunch, of course everyone said yes, and then they turned to me and waited for my answer. "I'm sorry but I'll pass, I have a plane to catch it actually leaves in an hour, I have to get going, but thank you for asking, maybe next time" I told everyone, "Now if you exuse me I'll be on my way, goodbye" I told everyone. I walked out without another word, got on the elevator back to the bottom floor, I was smart and left my suitcase with the girls, so I got my bags and walked out the door. I got in my cab and left for the airport, I was broken on the inside, this was not how I thought this trip would end for me. Before I knew I was on the air plane going back home. As soon has we were in the air, Raymond called me. "Hello" I said. "Whether you like it or not this wedding is going to happen" he said. "Yes Raymond" I answered. "Oh and we need to talk we leave in three days, so be ready" he said. "Okay, anything else Raymond" I asked. "No that's all" he said, and with that he hung up. Well that left things so much more in the dark, I don't know how things will lead from here.....

   I need help... I dont know whether to speed up the wedding or wait a little longer??? 
   But either way the book is far from over!!!

Vote
Share
Comment
Follow
~Lil_Miss_Imprefect