Chapter 3:

Alexandra's p.o.v:
Picture of Nina :
Promo Magazine:
( I made that up)
Presents:
Raymond Messi
One of Italy's richest Bachelors in the world. Still up for the taking. Or is he. Last thing we heard of our fames Italian Bachelor is that his getting married. Will this mystery girl show herself. Doesn't it this seem weird. Can mystery girl be pregnant??? Or why else do a shotgun wedding. Is this really love. We would have found out by now if he was with anyone, or if it was it a one night stand gone wrong..... Will our Bachelor tells or will this girl be His Hidden Wife.

After reading I wasn't sure if this was the best idea. I could gotten a job or two, to pay off what my parents own this family, even if I have to work all my life. But then again his parents wouldn't take it. Why wouldn't my parents tell me something so important like this, I don't understand why they would basically give there only daughter away. I was a good child, always doing what I was told. A little time later the car stopped. We got off and wanted to get on a private jet. But there were people trying to get closer to our car. "Here put this on" Nina said. It was a black hoodie and black shades, I put them on and got out when they did, Leonardo grabbed my hand and walked to the jet. Cameras snapping away asking questions trying to see who I was, we're I came from, what was I after. I looked down the whole time. We finally got in. Oh my gosh, this was to much for me. I took off the glasses and saw a couple sitting next to each other. "Well hello there Sweetheart" said the lady. "Not to be rude but who are you" I answered her. "Were Mr. and Mrs. Messi". "Oh its a pleasure meeting both of you". "The honor is our for meeting you, you look just like your mother when she was younger". "Thank you Mrs. Messi". "Please dear, call me Melissa, oh and my husband call him, Christian". "Oh okay". After that we all just stayed quite. I met Raymond's parents before, I met him. "Were here let's go we still have a long way to go" said Leonardo. Once again I had to face the mob of people, asking questions, and flashing cameras at us.

I hoped you guys enjoyed it.

Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
~Lil_Miss_Imperfect