Chapter 15:

Alexandra's p.o.v:
I wanted to run out of the room and hide. Everyone was looking at me like I had three heads. I turned to my fianće. He pulled my closer to his body. "You'll be okay" he said. "Just follow my lead and look like your in love" he added. How do I do that act like I'm in love if am not. "Okay" I said. He pulled me toward an elderly couple. "Hello Nonna and Nonno" (it means grandmother and grandfather in Italian) Raymond greeted them while letting me go and hugging them. I stood there and watched his Nonna slap him. WOW. I let out a small laugh, and they turned there heads towards me. "Is this your soon to be bride"? She asked, after slapping him in the face. "Owww yes Nonna" Raymond replied, while rubbing the side of his face. "RAYMOND MESSI, YOU HAVE TWO SECONDS TO TELL YOUR NONNA, WHY IT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO TELL ME, THAT SOMEONE FINALLY STOLE YOUR HEART" she yelled. While she yelled at him she pulled me into a quick hug. I smiled and hugged her back. "Nonna, I am sorry but, before I let her meet any of you, I wanted to see if she was the right girl for me, you know why I waited so long" said Raymond. "Fine, but do tell me how you two met" she said. But before Raymond could reply, the cooks came to tell us that the food was ready. We all gathered in the dinning room and took a seat, I sat next to my fiancé . "Okay now to me how you met, this beauty, Raymond" said his Nonna.
Raymond's p.o.v:
"I had to go to America, for some business meetings, well on my way out of one of the meeting, I ran right into Alexandra. Literally. Of course I helped her up, but something about her told me she was the one, the only one for me. I didn't want to let go of her, so I asked her out to dinner. Of course she said yes. And went to get ready, when it was time I was a nervous wreck. I mean I just met, the girl but litte did I know, I was falling in love with her" I said. I reached over to hold Alexandra's hand. She started to blush. "By the time I got to the restaurant, she was waiting inside, we spent the whole time, laughing and having a good time. After that night we went out a few more times before I had to come back"I said. "Aww how heartbreaking, you had to leave her" my Nonna said. "I know Nonna, I didn't want but it was to soon to bring her with me, so I told her to wait for me" I said. "How did you feel, about him leaving you Alexandra" asked Nonna.
Alexandra's p.o.v:
Thank god, that I've read all those romance books, I thought to myself before turning to answer Raymond's Nonna. "I didn't want to let go either, he was the only guy, that ever wanted something serious with me, the day before he was leaving, was when he told me, that he was falling in love with me, I couldn't be happier, because I was too. So I did I promised to wait for him" I told her. And turned just in time for Raymond to give me a quick kiss, I smiled at him, and turned back to his Nonna "Well did Raymond tell you that it took him three months to come back to me, of course he would called and text me, but I was always missing him, so when he told me he was coming to America again, I couldn't be happier" I said. "I went to meet him at the airport, and I jumped into his arms, of course by this time I was in tears". "I was overwhelmed with emotions, he had come back to me" I told them. "So he asked me out and that was the night he asked me to marry him, of course I said yes, and here we are now, we're in love and I can't see myself without him,I then realized that I wanted, a family with this person, even thought only being with him for a short time, I then knew that he was meant for me" I told them. I looked over at Raymond, to see him smiling at me. But of course, before anyone had a chance to say anything, two of the guards came running in and asking Raymond to follow them. Raymond quickly let go of me and walked out of the room with them.

So sorry for the long wait
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment
~Lil_Miss_Imprefect