Chapter 53:

Alexandra's p.o.v:

I was quick to run out the room but not before putting on my sandals and grabbing my phone I made sure to hold one side of my dress since it was floor length and was off were could he be. I know we both side we would meet at the beach but I couldn't wait for him to get there I needed him now, I needed to tell him how much I love him and that I understand him, I do, I now understand what his reason's are for not wanting us to be seen, the entire time he was trying to care of me, he knew the entire time that I wasn't ready for this type of life style, that I still need time to adjust to all of this, I've avoiding talking to him for this long but why?? Alexandra you've been doing this for so long for no reason, he loves you and I know that this was just one of my dumb fears. I continued to ran/ walk has fast has my pregnant bump will let me. "Princess" I heard a voice call out to me. I turned around and stopped to see Matteo, "Hi" I whispered kind of stunned to see him, I don't think Raymond told anyone but his siblings and Araceli that I was here with him. "Now this is one big surprise, I didn't think I would see you so soon" he said. "Well let's just pretend that you didn't see me and I should really get going" I said trying to get away. "But why are you  in a hurry" he asked. "Listen I think I finally understand my husband feelings and thought's behind why he does curtain thing's" I said. "Well if you must know, I saw your husband running around also looking for you" he said smiling. "Is he really" I asked. "Yes he is he was saying about, the love of his life was slipping away and that he could fix it because he now understood you" he said. "Raymond you idiot" I said, while rubbing my belly and at the same time feeling the baby kicking a little harder then normal which caused slight pain, I let out a gasp in pain. "Alexandra" He said coming over and grabbing a hold of both my arms. "The baby" I said whimpering in pain, this was a new pain I had never felt before. "What do need me to do" he said sounding worried. "Nothing, the pain is passing, just let me sit and wait for it be gone" I said. He helped me sit down and left to go get me a glass of water, I sat there and realized that I really shouldn't be doing all this running around, I don't have the same energy I used to have, on top of that I'm growing a tiny human in me, I realized now that I could've just called him to me and Raymond would've come no problem, I'm sorry my bun, mommy sorry, I was told to take it easy and rest, but no here I am trying to find my prince charming, your father" I said holding my stomach. Just then Leonardo and Araceli found me sitting, "Alexandra what's going on what are you doing here, you shouldn't be out of your room" he said. "I know that but I had to see Raymond, I have to talk to him" I said, I couldn't understand why Leonardo was getting upset with me, I wanted my husband!! "Alexandra listen please, go back up stairs and wait for him upstairs" he said coming over and helping me up. "No, please you don't understand please take me to him" I asked him. "Alexandra you haven't seen him yet have you, no you haven't because his also running around looking for you" Araceli said. "Have you seen him" I asked her. "Not since we last talked a while go" she answered. "But me and Leonardo are headed down to the beach" she said. "Let me go with you please" I asked them both. "I don't think this is a good idea Alexandra" Leonardo said "Listen stay here and I'll go get my brother" he said. "No please take me with you, I have a date with him and either way the pain past already" I said. "Your in pain" he asked getting worried. "No not anymore the pain past" I said. "Okay, let's not scare her and take her with us so just in case something does happen, we'll be with her" Araceli said helping me stand up. "Araceli if anything happens to her, Raymond will have our heads" he said. "I know that but if we don't help her and take her to him, he'll be even more mad if something happens to her and no one is with her, don't you think my love" she said. "Wait, Matteo was coming back with water for me it would be rude to leave him without saying anything" I said. "Well you and Araceli go find Raymond down by the beach, I'll wait for Matteo and then go and find you girls" he said. "Listen I think we should call Raymond" I said. We all stopped and looked at each other and shook our heads, I knew I should have done this earlier. I pulled out my phone and called my husband, but I got no answer. "Why is he not answering his phone" I said feeling all emotional. "No, no please don't cry" he said patting my back. "Raymond" I cried. "I know Alexandra, I know I'll kick his ass when we see him for making you cry" Leonardo said hugging me. "Araceli call your sister and see if she saw him" he told her. "But why would he be with her" I cried even more. "No, no please don't think like that" Matteo said coming out of breathe. "Okay everyone stop and wait, the pregnant lady wants her husband, she did say that they had a date on the beach, how do we not know his there come on let's go" Araceli said. "Okay fine, can you walk or do we carry you" Leonardo asked me. "I can walk" I said. We all then walked out of the hotel and down the beach path. "Look" I said, pointing to a path of rose petals. Who ever this is for is so lucky and blessed with a man who really loves her, I thought to myself. "I don't think this was the right choice" Leonardo said, "What if someone see her" he said once again. "Well it's to late for that now" Matteo said. "Okay so no one is worried about Raymond will do us, for real" Leonardo said. "If anything I think we let Alexandra go first she's the only one who he can't get mad at or yell at he loves her way to much to hurt her in anyway" she said. "Wait he does, love me" I whispered. "Oh my gosh, don't say that Alexandra the boy is madly in love with you" Araceli said. "Okay everyone stop no more being sad, we have a husband to find" Matteo said, getting us back on track. "We said we would meet by the pools near the beach" I said moving ahead of them. "Alexandra wait hold don't go to ahead you never know, who or what is out there and plus it's kind of dark" Leonardo told me, I just waved him off and kept going. At that moment I should have listened to him, because the next thing I feel is being pushed, it all happened so fast my foot slipped on the sand and I would happen to fall on the beach chairs that were near by, I felt the pain run across my stomach all at once, I let out a scream in pain and held my stomach, the flashing of lights blinded me so that I couldn't see what was going on around me, all at once I cried out and I never wanted this, I cried once again as I felt the sharp pain, no...No....our baby...Raymond our baby.....I heard someone yell my name before I saw black spots cover my eyes, before I past out in pain....