Chapter 12:

Recap:

After half an hour of pictures, we came to an end, when his cousin made us face the now setting sun and that's when he kissed me....

Alexandra's p.o.v:
To say I was in shock was an understatement, did he just kiss me, He stole my first kiss. I pushed away from him, our eyes locked in what seemed like the longest time. I then
turned away from him and left to change into the clothes that I came in.
He didn't try to stop me, in a way I was kind of upset. I mean he did just kiss me. And now he had nothing to
say. But what had he left about that kiss. I know we had just meet, but could I really be falling for him so soon, it kind of scared me in a way just because, I never had this happen to me before. I quickly changed and walked out of the tent when I looked up to see about five vans pull up to where we were at. "ALEXANDRA HURRY COME HERE" yelled Raymond. I ran over to him and hide behind him. But by that time it was to late the paparazzi were jumping out of those vans with cameras. Raymond cousin quickly gave me a hoodie and glasses to put on. After that I watched the paparazzi try to get closer me to take pictures, Raymond pulled me to his chest, hiding my face away, I held on to him. Then people started yelling left and right."RAYMOND IS THAT HER"? "WHO IS SHE"? "IS SHE PREGNANT"? "WHY A SHOTGUN WEDDING"? He didn't answer them, which only made them pull on my hoodie trying to get a picture of my face. That only made Raymond mad, soon his bodyguards came and started pushing the paparazzi away. "Come on" Raymond whispered to me.He very lightly picked me up, by putting his arms under my butt and wrapping my legs around his waist, and arms around his neck, I kept me face hidden. And he started walking towards the SUV. He got in with me still in his arms, once the door was closed, the driver drove off. "Can somebody tell me why the hell they found us" Raymond yelled. "Sir it seems to be like someone sold you out, and told the paparazzi where you were going to be at" said Kevin (one of the bodyguards). "Find out who did this, and please stop some were to get my bride some water" he said. I looked up at him and pulled his face closer to mine (mind that I was still in his lap) and I kissed him. "Thank you for keeping the paparazzi at bay" I told him against his lips. "I'm sorry you had to go through that" he whispered back. "It's okay, Raymond you didn't know, that they were coming" I told him. "At least we got our pictures done" he said. I smiled at him, we stopped at a near by store to get my water, when the bodyguard ran back to the SUV. "What's going on"asked Raymond."It seems that were still being followed sir" said Jonathan (another bodyguard). "Let's go, my bride doesn't need this stress" Raymond replied. And once again we were off to the house. "Alright Alexandra when we get home your going to get your hair and make up some because tonight your going to presented to only my family then I'll ask you to marry me.

I'm so sorry for the long wait

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow

~Lil_Miss_Imperfect