Chapter 46:

Alexandra's p.o.v:

I was having the time of my life exploring all on my own, I had made my way down stairs and had found the fruit bar and eat just about one of every type of fruit they had, and I had also seemed to have learned that the baby had a liking for coconut and watermelon, as he kicked when I eat some. I happily rubbed my belly and smiled. Just then my phone rung: "Hello" I said. "My love, is everything okay I saw you rub your stomach" Raymond said sounding panicked. I laughed and looked around for him but I couldn't see him, "I'm okay its just that the baby kicked when I eat coconut and watermelon, that's all now were are you I can't see you" I said. "For your safety I'll stay away but rest a sure that'll have my mom stock up on whatever fruit our baby happens to want" He said. "We both think that's a good idea" I smiled "When we'll I see you again" I added. "In a few hours, have dinner and relax, I'll see you before night time, I know you can't sleep without me" he teased. "Okay, I see it's just that after being with someone all the time this kind of feels weird" I said. "What do you mean"  he asked. "Well at home, I have your Nonna (grandmother) and mom, Nina or one of the maids to talk too, the point is I'm  not alone" I said getting up from the table I was sitting at and made my way down to the beach and sat in one of the many beach chairs. "But please think nothing of it, I'm pregnant and emotional" I added. "I know that, you make me feel bad" he said. "How many times I'm I going to tell you that you shouldn't, your keeping me and our son safe, I don't think I want cameras and people in my face all the time, especially right now that I can't get far enough without getting tired" I added. "Your right you should be resting, your only job is to keep our son protected until his ready to join us" He said. "Your son wants grilled chicken with rice and green beans" I said rubbing my belly. "I'll call room service and have them deliver that to you for dinner" he said laughing. "Bye now, don't you have work to do" I said. "Yes, yes I do" he said. "I love you, I'll talk to you later" I said before hanging up on him. This boy I swear, I can't help but smile, I had found my happiness, I rubbed my belly and sat back in my chair.

Valeria's p.o.v:

I was all cuddled up to Christian, while on the plane, my sister was upset that our parents had dropped us off at the airport and that they came over to the private strip and watched us get on the plane, I was to blame though, I didn't want Christian to go home so he slept over, so imagine the look on her face when she walked in my room and saw us sleeping in my bed, she had screamed in shock and both my dad and sister ran in my room.

*FLASHBACK*

"Mom why are you screaming" Araceli said, "And how did you get in" she added. "Why" she yelled pointing at us in bed. "Why did you scream" my dad said. "Our daughter is in bed with a man" she said. "Mom five more minutes" I said not fully awake. "Come back" Christian said yawning. "VALERIA" my mom yelled. "What is the meaning of this" she said. "Well weren't you the one who told me to open my heart and let him in, what you didn't know was that he had already stolen it" I said hugging my man. At this point he had fully woken up and jumped out of bed, much to my dismay, "Come back" I whined. "Valeria why didn't you tell me your parents were in the room with, were are my manners, I shouldn't be in bed with you" he said moving away from my bed. "Oh come on, it's not like you too were having sex, then again mom is always saying she wants grandkids" Araceli said laughing. "Araceli act like a lady and stop saying those things" my mom said. "Well then since we are all in my room, good morning everyone" I said "We do have a flight to catch so everyone who isn't Christian please leave" I added. "Oh no you don't, my and your father will be taking you to the airport on come and get ready, and leave the door open, no funny business" my mom said. "Your parents love me" Christian said. "They want us to be happy, at the end of the day and plus I was in love with you before and they didn't see it before" I said.(LET'S REMEMBER THAT CHRISTIAN ASKED HER PARENT'S TO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT KNOWING THAT THERE TOGETHER). "Let's not think about that right now, we got to stop living in the past and move on, if we don't then we'll never get to what's in front of us" he said. We both then got up and gathered all our things and made our way down stairs, me sister did not look happy, I guess she planned to go with the Messi's, oh well we have to get going. "Come on children, we have to go, and no more funny business, do you understand" my mom said pulling away from Christian, who just smiled at her and moved away. "No, don't do that" I whispered. They all let out a laugh and we made our way out. "When we get there just go straight to the jet you've all been cleared to go" my dad said. "Thank you" we all said.  We got to the landing strip and got our things and we rushed to the jet to get away from the flashing lights of cameras, that followed us. We all sat down and were shocked to see, Matteo already there, what I didn't like was the look on his face. "Christian can we talk before we take off" he said. I held on to his hand, 'I'll be right back" he said and left with his brother. "Valeria is everything okay" my sister asked. "I don't know, I didn't like the look on his face, I just said that I wanted us to be happy and together, no more bad news" I said. I heard yelling followed by a thump.

Christian's p.o.v:

"What is it  now, brother" I said. "Your not going to like this but mom found out your planning to ask Valeria to marry you and once again she's mad" he said. "Why I thought that day we talked she would back off" I said getting frustrated. "Hey come on brother, calm down your soon to be wife is outside, do you want to upset her" Matteo said patting me on the back . "I know but all I asked her was to back off and let me be happy, for once let me be happy, how many times do I have to say it, she is the only one who makes me happy, she keeps me grounded, I loved her so much that I left her but I was never far away from her" I yelled hitting the wall next to me. "Christian have you lost your mind" Matteo yelled. "Matteo I love her I really do, but if I find out that she went anywhere near Valeria, my mother means the world to me, but Valeria is the love of my life" I said. "Matteo, Christian open this door, why are you yelling.....CHRISTIAN amor (love) open this door or I'll ask the pilot for the keys to the room" Valeria yelled knocking on the door. "Brother calm down, your stressing her" Matteo said. "Open the door and let her in and don't say anything and as for mom, I'll talk to her later and bring me an ice pack for my hand" I said. Valeria walked in walked toward me with tears in her eyes. "Christian why is your hand all red and why were you yelling" she asked hugging me. "I'm sorry my love, I didn't mean to upset you" I said wiping her tears and hugging her back. Matteo came back and handed me ice before saying we had to go sit down. We both did and she held the ice pack on my hand and a frown sat on her face. "Valeria it was nothing, just some bad business, I got mad and let my anger out, nothing else" I said. "You promise to tell me if it were something to do with me right" she said. "Listen to me, I assure you that I would never let anything happen to us, but let's sour our trip, after all this is a break for us" I said. "I love you" she said. I looked at her and smiled. "Oh okay you too enough its bad enough I couldn't go with Leonardo and now I have to sit here and watch you two until we land I can't deal with it" she said closing her eye's. "I'm sorry our parents messed this up for you" I said laughing at my sister. "Matteo can I talk to you" Valeria said, he nodded and they both left to the room again. "What's going on, why does everyone want to talk in that room" I asked Christian. "Let's not worry about" he said hugging me.

Araceli's p.o.v:

"I want you to tell me what you and your brother talked" I said as soon as we got in the room. "And why would I tell you anything" Matteo said giving me a weird look. "Because me sister means the world to me and I wont let no one hurt her again, you didn't have to see her change, into another person and all of a sudden everyone hates her, but what they didn't see that was her way of protecting herself" I said. "Now I feel like an asshole" he said. "No that was not what I meant" I said. "I know, my mother doesn't want them together again, I mean her reasoning is that they hurt each other, they weren't meant to be together at that time and she thinks that he did all this because we were to poor for her in the beginning" he said. I sat down on the bed and took a deep breathe, "Let me tell you a story" I said patting the spot next to me on the bed. "There was this girl, she was young, when she meet the love of her life, but because she was so young they told her she was to young to know anything about love and before she built enough guts to tell him how she felt, she over heard his family say how much they disapproved of her so she left without saying a word to him, and when things started to go wrong around her, she found it easy to leave, but not before making a promise to herself that she would leave and never come. But life has a funny way of saying fuck you and there paths once again crossed and they finally got the chance to say I love you and find out that they both had feelings for each other all those years ago, but the reason I told you this was because, your brother and my sister got a second chance to, there love was strong enough to past the test of time, so with they really love each other then together they can pass all the trails that comes there way" I said. "The guy that has your heart is a very lucky guy" Matteo said. "He is" I said smiling. "Thank you for sharing your story with me, just so you I also won't let my mom come between them, they both suffered enough and it's there turn to be happy" he said smiling at me, "Now come on let's go before they think we killed each other" he added laughing.....

SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT....I'LL DO BETTER I PROMISE!!!
Vote
Share
Follow
Comment

~Lil_Miss_Imperfect