Chapter 20:

Alexandra's p.o.v:
After getting dressed, we walk down stairs and into the kitchen, to find the food already made. Nina and Antonio were standing there smiling. "Good morning Alexandra and Raymond" they both said. "Good morning to you both" I answered, but Raymond just stood there and smiled at them. " I know we have a lot to talk, but lets wait for Leonardo to join us" said Antonio. We all moved to the table and sat down, Raymond sat next to me and held my hand. Just has Nina was just about to say something when Leonardo walked in the room. "Well it looks like your all waiting for me" he said sitting down. We all started to eat, and all three boys were just staring at each other, but no one said a word.

(QUICK NOTE: IM GOING TO WRITE THERE CONVERSTATION ALITTLE DIFFERENT)

LEONARDO: Okay so lets start off by saying that Im sorry, Raymond for not telling you that Nina and Alexandra, were going to be staying with Antinio, but it seemed like the right thing to do, I mean our sister is still in love with him so it worked out at the end.

NINA: Yes his right, that's why we have to talk to Raymond, I may be your little sister's, and I love you and I don't want to lose you, but Antonio is what I want and nothing is going to change that. I know you brother, and if all this is because the girl who hurt you, I know Antonio won't hurt me, like that.

ANTONIO: Listen Raymond, I've always got along, with your bother, but I know when I left your sister it was wrong of me to do so, but at that time I couldn't give, Nina the life style that she was used to, I meet her, out of luck, out of all the guys, she fell in love with me, so me leaving her was the hardest thing, I've ever done, I lost her, but it was the right thing to do, so if I may ask, why is it that you don't want me with your sister.

RAYMOND: Yes your right, we do come from to different backgrounds, but I know that was never a reason to, not want you with my sister, yes my sister has always gotten what she wanted, but I saw it in her eyes she missed you, that kind of pushed her away from me, I won't stand in the way of her being happy, not anymore. On a different note, Nina and Leonardo, let's not bring that person up anymore, she's in the past, and right now, Alexandra and I hope this works. But a few reminders try not to show or be seen with Aleandra, or that she's with me, I don't need the paparazzi on her.

LEONARDO AND NINA: Yes we know.

ANTONIO: So now that we all cleared the air we don't we do something, and have fun before Leonardo and Raymond have to go.

ALEXANDRA: Thank you, Raymond, I said, pulling him in for a quick kisses. After that we all agreed and helped clean up and went up stairs to get ready to get ready.

Leonardo's p.o.v:
I went back up to my room, to change when my phone went off. "Hello" I said. "Well try, but they found you, now take Alexandra and your sister and to the vineyard....NOW... bye my baby" said my mom. I hung up and ran to tell my brother. "RAYMOND WE GOT A PROBLEM, MOM CALLED THEY FOUND US, WE GOT TO GO, WE HAVE TO GET ALEXANDRA AND NINA TO NONNA AND NONNO (grandmother and grandfather) VINEYARD", I yelled running down the stairs. "Alexandra, Nina go back up stairs and get your things we got to go, dress in something comfortable, you girls have a long drive ahead of you, I know we just here but this is urgent" said Raymond.

Alexandra's p.o.v:
I quickly changed...

And got my things together, but I knew  this meant, that Raymond wouldn't come with us, I should've known this would happen, why now I really wanted to use this time to get to know the guy I was marrying!!! I was lost in my thoughts, when all of a...

And got my things together, but I knew this meant, that Raymond wouldn't come with us, I should've known this would happen, why now I really wanted to use this time to get to know the guy I was marrying!!! I was lost in my thoughts, when all of a sudden, someone came and put his arms around my waist. "I know your upset Alexandra" whispered Raymond. "How can I not be, Raymond I was going to use this time to get to know you, I at least want to be in love or starting to fall in love when, I'm about to say I do...is that bad of me" I said back."I know that but sadly this is how it's going to be, for a while until I find a way to bring you out in the open, with me" he answered. After that he helped me bring my stuff to the, garage and waited for the others to get here, once all of us were ready, Raymond and Antonio put, mine and Nina's bags in Antonio's car. "Okay so this is how it's going to work, Leonardo and I will take my car, Antonio will take Nina's car and the girls will take Antonio's car" Raymond said. We shared a quick kiss and we were all on our separate ways. Once we pulled out of the driveway I couldn't help but wonder what was Nina going to do I mean her grandparents wouldn't recognize the car was she going to tell them that Antonio was back in her life I hope she tells them if not things are going to be very awkward and I know Antonio won't like if she keeps on hiding him he seems like a good guy. " "Nina I hope you don't mind me asking but what are you going to tell your grandparents I mean the love of your life is back you're going to want to be with him are they going to allow it". "I honestly don't know but I will tell them the truth, nothing,not even them are going to keep us apart not this time, I want him, his my everything, they'll have to accept it" she told me.
~ Time skip~
After driving for a few hours, we finally made it to there grandparents vineyard, we quickly ran out to the car and into the house, the good thing was that Nina's Nonna (grandmother) had opened the door for us. "Its good to see both of you again, ladies on come inside and let your brothers know you made it here, and Nina who's car do have"? asked her Nonna. "Well it's a long story, Nonna, but to make to short it's not my car, your right it's Antonio's my boyfrinds car" Nina answered. "Wait are you talking about the same boy who you were in love with all those years ago" she asked. "Yes it's him, and Nonna, if you excuse me I have to tell Nonno that his the only man that I will marry and be with" Nina responded. "There will be no need for that Nina I think I heard it all, I want to meet him, I just want remind him that you'r a queen and should be treated just like one nothing more and nothing less" Nonno said walking down the stairs and hugging Nina. " Thank you so much, Nonno, you don't know how much this means to me" she told him. After that we all went to our rooms after calling the boys and telling them that we were okay. I got to talk to Raymond on the phone and I found out that he was pretty mad when he got back home, there were paparazzi all over the place but I told him getting mad, wouldn't solve anything and that we would be together again soon. He told me he had to go and clear something's up, that he'll sneak away with Antonio and come and see us, he also told me that Antonio was very pleased to know that Nina ad talked their grandparents about them.
Things for looking good for everybody Well for now...

Sorry for the late update

Vote
Comment
Follow
Share

~Lil_MISS_IMPREFECT