Chapter 37

(I'VE RUN INTO BIG A PROBLEM IN THE PAST FEW DAYS, IF YOU HAPPEN TO RUN INTO A INAPPROPRIATE COMMENT PLEASE LET ME KNOW RIGHT AWAY, SO THAT I CAN TAKE IT DOWN RIGHT AWAY! I DON'T WANT THAT TYPE OF STUFF IN THE COMMENTS OF MY BOOK. I HAVE REPORTED SOME, BUT THERE STILL POPPING UP, SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU SEE ANYTHING!!)

Alexandra's p.o.v:
My honeymoon had been amazing, we had so much fun and of course I didn't want it to end we had been gone for three months, just me and my husband, I still couldn't believe that, Raymond had chosen me! We did everything that a newly married couple could do (😁😝). We had also become super close, he truly was my best friend, I was happy to be married to him. When we got back we started our life living together, we still lived with his brother and sister, but the house was huge, so it wasn't like we ran into each other all the time, I also enjoyed the company of others, since I couldn't leave the house, it' s not that I couldn't go out, but it was really hard to without being seen, so I gave up on that idea pretty fast, is that bad on my part. We had gotten back to the real world and it was back to work for Raymond, me on the other hand had taken up the hobby of baking, I had always loved to bake growing up. I had also helped the Messi's with work that they brought home, we had also invited his grandparents to stay with us, they were due any day now, I had also been feeling sick in the morning for the past two weeks but no one knew, Raymond was always gone by the time I woke up of course he would kiss me before he left, but it always happened after he would leave, I thought nothing of it, yet here I was throwing my guts up, I got up and cleaned up before going down stairs to eat breakfast when I got down stairs to my surprise his grandmother was making breakfast, she turned around when she heard me come in, "Good-morning my dear, it's good to see you" she said with a smile. "Good morning" I said back. "Are you dear you look pale is everything okay" she asked. "Yes it is just a bit tired" I said. "Come sit down, I'll make you some tea and finished cooking" she said helping me sit down. I did what I was told and drank the tea when she handed it to me. "So how has my grandson been treating you" she asked me while cooking. "His been the best husband ever, I love it, his a sweetheart, he'll spend what spare time he has with me, and I love those little moments with him" I said smiling. "That's wonderful my dear are you going tonight's event" she asked. "No, I wasn't aware that the siblings had and event to go to" I told her honestly. "I thought my grandson would tell you about it" she said. "No one asked me to go so I won't go, I also wont say anything about it" I said back to her. " I just hoped my grandson would finally show you off to the world, on that your married but I guess not sorry for bringing it up" she said. That had me wondering if everything was okay, but then again I wasn't his assistant anymore so, I guess that's why he didn't tell me; I was kind of conflicted now, one thing for sure is that he didn't bring it up then I wouldn't either just like I had told his grandmother when we talked.

LATER THAT DAY:

I had spent the whole day with his grandmother, we were sitting outside when the Messi sibling had gotten home from work around 3 pm, Raymond sat next to me and told me about the event they had to go, I was a little asked upset that he hadn't asked me to go with him, but he must have had his reasons, and I wasn't about to question him, so I let it go. For some reason I left tired, so I excused and went up stairs to our room to take a nap, when I woke up, Raymond looked kind of worried. "Is everything okay" I sat up looking at him. "I should be asking you that question my love, my grandmother, said you looked sick this morning, why didn't you tell me" He said sitting down next to me. "Because I'm okay, it wasn't nothing I promise" I told him. Are you sure I can call a doctor or take you to the hospital" he said. "Raymond I just threw up, that's all, your grandmother made me a tea and I felt better, nothings wrong, of I feel sick again I'll let you know" I said. "Promise" he said holding out his pinkie. "I promise" I said smiling and hooking my pinkie to his. "I love you, get something to eat then get some more rest, I'll be back late, don't wait up" he said kissing me has he got up. "I love you too" I said back to him he smiled at me and walked out. I laid back down and smiled, I love him more then I could ever know..... I once again woken up to someone pulling my close to them, I opened my eyes to see a shirtless Raymond laying down next to me, I smiled as he placed a kiss on my cheek, "Go to sleep its late" he said. I nodded my head and quickly fell asleep............