Chapter 65:

Alexandra's p.o.v:
"May I please have my baby back" I asked Raymond's siblings while smiling at all of them, they had passed our baby around the room and everyone was looking at him with eyes full of love. Raymond had stepped in and had Riccardo in his arms and was ready to give him to me. When the door was opened and Christian and Valeria came into the room, "Oh my gosh Alexandra his so handsome" she cried out in happiness. "Thank you" I said holding out my arms for my baby. "Congratulations to both of you" Christian said. "Thank you" Raymond said this time. "So what is the name of our newest member" Valeria asked. "This is Riccardo" I said holding out my baby so that they could see him. Riccardo let out a small coo like noise and I looked down at him, are you hungry my love I thought to myself, I was so caught up in my little one that I didn't notice everyone was staring at me. "What's wrong why is everyone looking at me" I asked. "Oh no it's nothing, it's just that it would seem that we are ruining this moment" Valeria said smiling at me. I looked at everyone and I couldn't help but blush at all of them. "I love you all but right now, can I just spend sometime with my new baby and my husband, I think we need to talk now that we have coming to an understanding" I said. "I think we should respect the wishes of the new parents and go" Nina said. They congratulated us one more time before they all left the room. Riccardo let out a small cry of hunger, just has a nurse came in and helped me feed him, once he was taken care of, I turned to Raymond. "Now I think we can talk" I said. "Are you sure, you want to talk now, I mean you just had a baby" Raymond said. "Yes, now is just has good as any time" I told him . "I think I should go first, I think I own you an apology Alexandra, now before you say something I have messed up big time, I have hurt and did you wrong so many times that I don't know how you are still with me, I don't think I'll ever not be sorry about how things turned out for both of us" He said. I took a hold of his head and shook my head so that he could continue. "Alexandra I love you and I need you" he said has I held on tighter to him. "I love you too, and I think I may have missed up to, just has I been saying that you don't understand me, I don't think I ever tried to understand you, I have told you that I didn't get you because of our backgrounds but I think that was my excuse, because that was easy for me to do, I had wanted to just BE with you without all the other things attached to being with you; I never thought I would have what I have with you now, I grew up alone and never dated anyone but you, I missed the whole dating in high school and collage , for crying out loud you were my first kiss and pretty much everything else" I said with a blush. "I got lucky ending up with you, I mean yes my parent's missed up and pretty much ruined my life in the eyes of everyone else but I ended up finding the love of my life" I said. "An now we have a son, and our little family is complete, sure we had our ups and downs, but we made it together and we still have a long way to go, but I know we can do it together" I said. "I don't deserve you at all Alexandra" he said kissing me softly.  "Now come on both you and baby need rest" he said while making sure a was comfortable on the bed and that Riccardo was nice and warm in his crib next to my bed. "Thank you" I whispered to Raymond, "I'll never get tired of telling you that, I love you with all my heart" I said pulling on his arm to get him on the bed with me.

Sorry for the super long wait, I won't lie and say life got hard for me, but that's not an excuse so I'll try my best for here on out!! Happy New Year everyone!!! Cheers to new beginnings!!!

Vote
Comment
Share
Like
~Lil_Miss_Imprefect