Chapter 7:

Alexandra's p.o.v:
I pushed Raymond away from me. Oh my gosh, we were about to kiss. That would have been my first kiss. "Oh were sorry, mom told to bring
Alexandra food" said Leonardo. "It's okay" I answered. "No it wasn't" Raymond whispered. "Anyway you know how mom would feel if you disrespect your soon to be wife Raymond" said Nina. "Oh no he wasn't doing anything to disrespect me" I told them. "Oh okay why don't we leave you for the night and, plus tomorrow you'll have a full day planned for you tomorrow". "Oh okay" I said. With that they all walked out.

Raymond's p.o.v:
What the heck, she looks just like her. They have those big black eyes, how is it possible that they look so much alike, yet be so completely different from each other. I know everybody in this house, was going to be watching out for Alexandra. But to be honest I have no more feelings for Valeria. my ex fiance. I will admit it, she did hurt me more then any other girl. I let my guard down and she took advantage of that. Maybe I'll end up falling in love with Alexandra or at least I hope I do, with that I changed went to bed and fell asleep.

Time skip...the next morning...

Alexandra's p.o.v:
I woke up early the next morning, I don't know what Raymond's mom has in store for us. I must be honest I'm a little nervous to be alone with Raymond after he almost kissed me yesterday. I don't know what to think, I mean Nina and Leonardo did tell me, not to fall in love with Raymond, but why, why would they say, what's so bad about be falling for my soon to be husband. But this still doesn't feel right, it's almost like I shouldn't be doing this, but then again, I think every Bride would feel nervous about her wedding day, even more for me, because I didn't ask for this. I have to tell Raymond's mom about the whole getting married in a church thing. Of course if she's says no, I have no choice but to do has followed. I wish I had someone to talk to. I would call my mom but I don't think that'll be the best idea, I mean they did, give there only daughter to some family, even if they were friends, no one asked if this is what I wanted. I don't know how I feel about the whole hidden wife thing, I mean who would be okay with it. I didn't see myself getting married, at least not now. How I'm going to do this, I'm scared about this I have a bad feeling about this whole being his hidden wife. Anyway it was time to get ready, for the day, I didn't know what to expect today, but my nervous were getting out of control. Come on Alexandra you got this, it's just going to be your first real date with a guy that's all. "Alexandra if your ready come on its time to go, my mother is waiting to send us off" said Raymond. "Okay" I answered has I got my bag and walked out the door.

I'm so sorry it took so long to update this, but my anxiety attacks have become more often, I'll try to update more.

Comment
Vote
Follow
Share
~Lil_Miss_Imperfect