Chapter 39:

Review: Once enough time had pasted, I slowly got up and looked at all three test and my eyes watered, they had all came back positive! I was pregnant...Raymond and I were going to be parents! I was going to have a Baby........

Alexandra's p.o.v: 

I had this overwhelming of wanting to cry, I was carrying our baby,  I never felt happy before, well apart from the moments with Raymond. But how would I tell him, how would I tell his family, or my parents even though, they hadn't come to our wedding, they were still going to be grandparents, but before anything, I wanted to go find a doctor, just to make sure everything was going okay, I knew I had to make sure I was taking care of myself. Now I had to find a way to sneak around without Raymond knowing, until I was ready to tell everyone. I made sure to hide the test where, I knew my husband wouldn't find them, and walked out of the bathroom, I knew I had to get more clothes once my belly started to get more bigger, but Raymond would know I was pregnant before then I hoped. But I was getting ahead of myself, I sat on the bed and then I knew I had to tell his mom or grandmother or sister or who ever I saw first. so I went down stairs to see who I could find and made sure my husband wasn't in the house, lucky for me I found the ladies I was looking for, and they all stopped talking and smiled at me. "Hello ladies, I have to tell you something pretty important" I said. "Is everything, okay sweetie, I just here did he do something" his mom asked me. "No nothing like that, I think it's good news. "Wait are you trying, to tell us what I think your trying to tell us" his grandmother said coming over and holding both of my hands. "Yes, I'm pregnant, Raymond and I are going to be parents" I said crying happy tears. "I knew it, I didn't want to say anything, in you didn't know, this is great I'm finally going to have great grandchild" his Nonna  (Grandmother)  said.  "I found out just now, I took three pregnancy test and they all came back positive, I don't want to tell Raymond until after I see a doctor to make sure everything going like it should, so that's why, I had to tell you ladies so that's it's easier to hide this from him, until I'm ready to tell him, so can you all help me find a doctor who won't let the press know that the Best known business man is having a child" I said. "Yes we do know someone, you met her before, Dr. Leslie our aunt, you met her in the hospital" Nina said. "That's great now can we set up an appointment to go see her" I asked. "Let me handle it, you call Raymond and tell him, we're going shop, and not to worry we'll be care not to be seen with you" said his mom. I smiled at them and went up stairs to get ready and call Raymond. "Hello my love, I'm sorry I wasn't there when you got back, home is everything okay" he asked before I said anything. "No nothings wrong, I'm okay, I was calling to let you know that, I'm going out with your Nonna, mom and sister" I said. "Be careful, okay stay with them, they know what to do, if things go bad" he said. I rolled my eyes as if he was in front of me and said "I know Raymond, I'll see you when you get home, I love you bye" and hung up before he said anything else.  I got ready in a simple black t shirt and light colored skin jeans and black vans, and tied my hair in a high pony tail and grabbed my bag before heading down stairs. We got into a black SUV and we were off, I put on a pair of sunglasses and we quietly drove to a clinic, we pulled up behind it and I got off with Raymond's nonna , we went inside and were greeted by Doctor Leslie, she smiled at me and gave me a quick hug and then hugged her mother. "Come this way"she told both of us. She took us, to one of the private rooms and had me sit on the bed and asked me some questions, I answered all of them, when Nina and Melissa came in the room. "Okay now that, that's over with let's see this baby, by the answers you gave me, I say your about two months pregnant, now let's see this baby, she then turned on a machine next to her, and had me roll me my shirt, she put this cold gel on my stomach and got a wand and pressed it down a little, we all grow quite and waited for something to pop up and the next thing I know,  Doctor Leslie is pointing at a little peanut on the screen, "That's your baby" she said. My eyes started to water, I was seeing my child, I felt Nina grab my hand and smile at me. I looked at everyone in the room, all the ladies in the room, had happy tears rolling down there faces. "Okay so, now that we for sure know that your pregnant, you have to start taking care of yourself, I'm give you vitamins that you need to take everyday, be sure to eat a good amount of food, since you are eating for two, be sure not to carry anything heavy, and above all no stress, I mean it Alexandra no stress it's not good for the baby, and no raw food, no seafood, and no caffeine, try not to eat a lot of junk food, you have to eat healthy" Doctor Leslie said. I made sure to pay attention, I wanted nothing to go wrong, I wanted a healthy baby, after that I cleaned the gel off my stomach and waited for my pills to be ready. "Are you happy dear" Melissa (Raymond's mother) asked me. "Yes, I can't wait to tell your son, I hope his happy about this" I told her truthfully. "Don't worry Alex, I'm know my brother, he'll be over the moon, for sure" Nina said reassuring me. "This is such good news, a little Messi in a few more months" I can't wait added his Nonna.  If they were happy then deep inside I knew that Raymond, would love the idea of starting our own family, and now I just needed the prefect time to tell him about our little bundle of joy!