Chapter 64:

Raymond's p.o.v:
I knew I fucked up the moment my wife the mother of my child had told me it was her all along, that she was the master mind behind the mess that had happened at her baby shower... I couldn't believe it... How could my sweet little wife do this to me... I wasn't mad her though I couldn't be... Not when I knew the reason why she did and honestly I knew it was all my fault I had pushed her to her breaking point. The thing about it was that she had tried to tell me so many times and time and time again I didn't want to accept it well more like didn't want to listen to her and now to see her past out in my arms had made it all hit me and once and I for the first time in a long time felt hopeless and scared. Scared?? Why was I scared?? Of the truth?? I had been so caught up in other things, I failed to see that she lost more then I ever did, I had gone from hating the girl to falling in love with her, I knew that I had some problems to get over but never like this, I had gotten used to being alone that being with Alexandra had shifted things for me on a level that I was not ready for, all she wanted was a chance at a real relationship. I had ignored the fact that she was not used to this life style, and now thinking about it, I never took that time to really get to own her, I don't know her likes or dislikes, her hobbies nothing, but what I do know is that I do have strong feelings for her and I don't know what I would do without her, I love her. "Alexandra"!! My mother said running into our room and snapping me out of my thoughts and sent me into high gear I quickly picked her up and all but ran down the stairs and made my way to one of the cars, I got in with her and watched as everyone follow behind me, Nina had two bags in her hand and my mom as on the phone with my aunt, who I was pretty sure was cursing me out in multiple languages. "Here our aunt said to wake her up with rubbing alcohol" Nina said getting in beside me. I slowly took a hold of the bottle and held it under her nose and took it away when she started to stir in my arms. "Alexandra" I said pulling her closer to my chest. "Raymond the baby, my stomach hurts" she whimpered and held her belly. "Yes my love I know we are on our way to the hospital" I said. "I really didn't think things would happen this way, I'm sorry for causing trouble, I love you I really do but I think that we may never see eye to eye or that you'll ever understand me, I know that say you do but right now, I want to know why is it that we argue about the same thing, so what is the problem....is it me, Raymond I don't know what else to think anymore" she said. "At this point I think it's me and I don't want to keep causing you any more problems or troubles, Raymond you were my first at many things and I don't think you understand just how much it hurts to deal with certain things because this is my first time having to deal with any of this, but at the same time I can't help but feel lucky that I get have this beautiful life that I have created with you, I've said it before and I'll say it again, your it for me, you Raymond Messi are the love of my life and I'll be forever thankful that got to be the love of your life or at least I hope I would be" she said in a small voice. "Mia Principessa (My Princess) I hate myself right now for what I did to you, I wish we could have started all over again, so that I had a chance to fall in love with you all over again and stopping myself from ever hurting you, I had thought that I had gotten over what had happened to me, but the thing is now I realize that, that's how love is, loving someone is hard and it can and will hurt, but the thing is you have to be willing to get hurt and to try again to be able to find that one true love that we all hope for and I now see that in the end, Valeria and I wouldn't have worked out we are to much alike, but with you I have the need to be with you, to protect you and love you, listen I am far from prefect but I do know that if you'll have I would like you for you to marry me again" I said. "Yes, I'll marry you again" she said crying. "Thank you so much now let's go have a baby" I said.

TIME SKIP AT THE HOSPTIAL

Alexandra's p.o.v:

I had thought I was ready to give birth to our son but no oh no, as soon as they got me into a room they had me attached to so many different machines, everyone kept on coming in and touching me, I was sweating and in pain, at the moment I wanted nothing more then to rip everything off of me and scream bloody murder. I wanted to scream and kick everyone out, but that would be rude of me, all the people in the room were people who loved me and wanted to be here for me. I hadn't let go of Raymond's hand in fear that he would leave me and one things is certain I couldn't do this without him. "Raymond please, I want to be alone with just us" I said pulling him closer to me. "Will that make you feel better" he asked. "Yes please" I whispered hiding my face in his arm. "I can do that for you" he said. "Okay family it's time for you to get out of the room, I know we all want to meet the baby but he isn't here yet and my wife wants to be alone and she doesn't know how she to tell all of you without hurting any of your feelings" he said. They all smiled and nodded their heads before leaving the room, I smiled and felt a little better, "Thank you" I whispered and held back a groan when I felt pain coming from the bottom of my stomach. "It's okay I promise I know it hurts but it will be worth it" Raymond said while taking a hold of my hand. " I know that and I can't wait, but I could without the pain" I said. "Hello my dear how are you doing" aunt Leslie said coming in the room. "Your belly is dropping but your not ready to push yet" she said after checking me over. "I can't wait to have him in my arms, that's all I want" I said. "That's what we we want and he'll be here when he is ready to be here, we wont step in unless somethings goes wrong if not when ever your ready to push you just let us know" she said. "Now you get some rest" she added. I held Raymond's hand and gentle laid back down and slowly fell asleep....

TWO HOURS LATER

I was woken to extreme pain in my lower body, I felt pressure and the next thing I know I almost felt like a pop and a gush of water and then pain, I reached and grabbed on tight to who ever was next to me. "His ready to come out, get this baby out of me" I said in pain. "Alexandra please calm down and breathe, I know this hurts but the more you stress" his aunt said. "I-I'm t-trying" I cried. Raymond then stood up and came closer to me, "Sweetheart I don't know how much pain your in but all I know that right now your the strongest women that I know, you can do this I know you can't and if this is to hard then no more children, it hurts to see you in pain and me not be able to help you or take it away" he said coming closer and cleaning my face. "I love you" I cried trying to hug him. "I love you to now I need you to push, when they tell you to" he said not letting go of me. "Okay Alexandra, come on whenever your ready I need you to push as hard as you can and then take a deep breathe and do it again" Doctor Leslie said. The next few moments I don't know what happened, all I remember is pain followed by extreme pain and a lot of pushing, I felt like my body was being ripped from the inside out I felt hands all over me and I remember screaming in pain and pushing hands away from me, I could feel him coming down, people telling me to keep pushing. "Raymond please get him out of me please I can't take it anymore" I yelled. "Alexandra come on just two more big pushes" someone yelled at me. "Alexandra look at me, I know it hurts but push his almost here" Raymond said cleaning my face. I looked at him and cried the next thing I feel is a burning pain followed by two big pushes and a loud cry, all of a sudden I felt a warm and wet little body be put on my chest. "Alexandra you did it" Raymond said from beside me. All I could do was cry and hold him to my chest, I was all sweaty and in a lot of pain, but nothing mattered at the moment, I had our little baby in my arms I had fall in love with this little being in my arms I held him has he cried in my chest. I then felt hands still all over me and someone try to take him away from me. "No, no please don't take him away" I cried. "Alexandra it's okay there not taking him out of the room, they have to clean him up and then they'll give him back" he said. After a few minutes of them cleaning both of us back, our baby was brought back to me wrapped in a green blanket and matching hat, "Here is the newest member of the Messi family weighing 8 pounds and 13 ounces and totally healthy baby boy " Doctor Leslie said handing him over to Raymond. I just sat back and watched both of my boys and my heart could burst from the love I felt for both. "Let our family in" I told her smiling. Raymond gave my our son and stood by the bed has his parents and siblings came in. "Oh my gosh congratulations, Alexandra his beautiful" Nina said coming close to us. "Can you believe it our first grandchild" his mom said hugging Raymond. "Nicely done my dear brother and sister in law but please do tell us his name" Leonardo said. I look at Raymond and smile and nodded my head, "Everyone please welcome Riccardo Messi" Raymond said.

Vote
Follow
Share
Comment

~Lil_Miss_Imprefect