Chapter 34:

TIME SKIP
(In chapter 29 it say one month left so I'm speeding things up a bit sorry)

Alexandra's p.o.v:
I was a mess from head to toe, I only had two weeks before my big day arrived, and I was over the moon!! Raymond had been nothing but a sweetheart, during this time we got to know each other, we got to learn more about our likes and dislikes. It was prefect in every sense, after we got back from talking with the Montenegro sister, we all thought best to take a break from the business world and the couple's were more then happy to say yes, Nina and Antonio had gone a cruise, Leonardo and Araceli were attached to the hip it was cute, of course she still didn't know who I was, I always hide way when she came over, she seemed like a nice girl don't get me wrong, but Raymond still didn't want people to know who I was, and for now I was okay with it. I smiled to myself, I was finally ready to marry my prince charming Raymond Messi. But the doubt wouldn't leave the back of my mind, I couldn't help but feel like this was the calm before the storm...I mean why else would Valeria just disappear without a word? When Leonardo asked Araceli all she said was that she had business in the states, that needed to be taken care of. I wasn't buying that story, there had to be more, there was more! What was I to think? And why was I thinking about this, I should be happy that she was gone and out of my way. Come on Alexandra stop stressing you got this, you can do this, he loves you (I hope). With that being said I had a few things that I needed to get done. "Alexandra honey, is everything okay" asked Melissa? (Raymond's mom). "Yes I'm sorry, I'm just a little out of it" I said. "Are you sure you look a little pale" she asked with worry in her voice. "Nina go bring Alexandra a cup of tea, it helps calm your nervous" she said. "Thank you" I said. "Mama is everything okay, Nina said someone's sick" Raymond said walking into the room and handing me a cup of tea. "Yes it's fine your bride to be looking pale" she said. He placed his hands on either side of my shoulders. "Do you need a brake Alexandra"?he asked. "No I'm okay I promise, I'm just got up day dreaming" I told him. "Okay just making sure, I promise everything going as planned, these two weeks will fly by you'll see my love" he said kissing me on the cheek. "Well okay Raymond let the girl go we have to go get her wedding dress" his mom said. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and hugging his mom good bye before leaving. We found Nina waiting for us down stairs, we went to the underground garage and got into Melissa's black SUV, I put my sunglasses on got in the car. We drove into town and drove past upper class shops, until we came to dress shop, Melissa pulled up to the back of the building before she let Nina and Me off, before leaving to park up front. I looked at Nina in confusion. "She did that so you wouldn't be seen, but worry we rented out the whole store, now come on let's go find the perfect dress" Nina said happily. I was more then happy to know I would the whole store to myself that meant I was free to look around and not have to worry if someone saw me or not, and that also meant I could chose the dress prefect dress, after all a girl only gets to do this once in her life! We quickly go inside and I let out a gasp, there were so many beautiful dresses,I was going to have a hard time picking out the right one. I was right Nina and Melissa had a field day picking dress after dress, I felt bad for the girls working there, if they didn't like how a dress looked on me they would give it back, and bring another! I was more then happy to put on dress after dress, but we still couldn't find the right one, they were there to plain or to flashy, and it was driving me crazy!! How do girls do this without overwhelming themselves, times like this I wished I had my mom with me, don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have Raymond's mother and sister with me, but a small part of me wished that my mom still talked to me, I can't help but wonder why they chose to to get give me over and then stop talking to me, I mean I was mad at first, because they didn't explain why, but I'm over it now, because if it weren't for them then I wouldn't have the love of my life. I never thought this would happen to me, I was never one for love, I was always to shy, and awkward, when it came to romance, but now here I am, about to get married and I couldn't be happier, I was ready to start this new chapter in my life, I broke out of my day dream, and noticed everyone was busy looking for a dress that I would like, so I also walked around and then I found it, the most beautiful dress, I was over the moon, I grabbed it and walked back to the dressing room, I had one of the girls help into the dress, and I was in love with it, it was a beautiful long sleeved, floor length dress, I was at lost of words , I had the girls go call Nina and Melissa, once they were outside the dressing room, I slowly open the door, they both looked at me in shock. "How do I look" I whispered. "Wow Alexandra, that's prefect" Nina said. "Alexandra that dress looks like it was made for you, that's the dress you should get" Melissa said. I was super happy as can be, I was super ready to be married, nothing could go wrong! We quickly took my dress off, packed it up and paid for it. We quickly left the store and returned home. When we got there I went inside and I went to look for Raymond, I asked one of the maids, were he was, "His in his office madame" she said. "Thank you" I said before running away. I knocked on the door and waited for him to let me in, but no one answered the door, well that was weird they told me he was in here, did he not want to talk to me? I could hear him talking to someone in a heated voice. What was that about? Who was that he was talking to, he sounded mad. Maybe I should go, I didn't want him to open the door find me, listening to his conversation, if it's important surly he'd tell me right? Maybe I'm over thinking again? So I left and went to my room but now I was super curious and you know what they say curiosity killed the cat...