Chapter 63:

Alexandra's p.o.v:

I stood still and held on to Raymond, well this isn't how I wanted things to go... But then again how what other way would I have gotten Raymond to understand that it's okay, that he doesn't have to hide me or our growing family... I mean not with the business he and his family have. They will also have people watching them and they know that which is why it upsets me that he wants to keep us hidden, but that is not possible and again they know that... I know that I told Raymond that I understand his reasoning behind everything but I can't let this go, not without trying to do something about it! It's not in me to give up! But the look in Raymond's eyes was a deadly one and not going to lie, I was kind of scared of the outcome... "Raymond" I whispered. "I have to find to get you out of here" he said. "I think it's to late for that" I said as I pointed to everyone down stairs. "No, Alexandra I have to try" he said. "What is it with you and hiding us Raymond" I asked him. "Alexandra we talked about this before" he said. " I know that but your trying for no reason, sooner or later someone is going to find out and then what Raymond, what are you going to do" I asked. "Alexandra not right now I'll deal with that when we cross that line" he said. "Why then and not now, Raymond why push something away when we can handle it right now" I said. "Alexandra I have to get you out of here" he said again. No that is not what I wanted, I want him to face this right now... He just needs a push. "Raymond don't you think it's to late to run and hide, I think everyone knows who I am, I mean you ran up to me" I told him.  He then stopped and looked at me, "Alexandra please do this for me stay up stairs, don't come down stairs until I fix things okay" he told me. "Raymond please just listen to me, I know you just want to keep me save, but you'll run yourself crazy if you don't stop and deal with this problem right now, listen right now you control the situation, but what happens when you can't, what happens when people with bad intentions, happen to find out who I am and I have our son with me, I love how you protect us, but please don't overdue it I beg you please" I said kissing his cheek. "Alexandra" he said. "No my love not right now, you go deal with this how you want to, because you don't want my opinion in the matter, I love you but your not listening to me, and the last thing I want is to fight with you" I said. I pulled away from him and quickly found my phone to texted Valeria to buy the all the pictures and sell them to me and next started the next part of my plan to make Raymond track down those who leaked our party and only to come to the conclusion that it was ME, who did this and like I said before how mad can he get at a pregnant lady.... Even more when it was his pregnant wife.... I looked down at my belly and gentle rubbed on the top of my bump and felt him kick, I know that what I am doing is not right, but how other will I prove to your father that he can't always be there to protect us, that no matter how hard he tries to hide us he can't, I love your father and eventually I want to be able to go out with him, I guess I'll never really be able to fully fit in with the type of life style that your father has, but that's what he gets for marrying me, but I would like to think that he would try for us, his little family.... Baby boy let mommy know if you think this a bad idea... I thought to myself. "Alexandra my brother wants you out of the house and to move back in with my parents back in the main house" Nina said coming into my room. "An were is he going" I asked. "His going to his office, like he does when things don't go the way he wants" she said. "Do you still think this is a good idea" she asked. "No, but to late now and now I want to see the outcome" I told her. "This isn't a good idea but only would go toe to toe with Raymond Messi" she said. "Let's go before he goes mad" I said while getting me stuff, a strange since of deja vu by came over me, here I was once again leaving the man of my dreams, because he was to stubborn to listen to me... A beep from my phone, I looked down and saw a bunch of photos coming in. "Thank you" I texted back. "Your husband is pissed" they texted back. "At this point I don't care let him be mad, I'll take care of him" I texted back. I know got my bag together and quickly walked down stairs and went out the back door and into the car that was waiting for me. I was then dropped off at our house.... Oh wow I haven't been here in a while.... But it wasn't in a bad way.... I kind of missed it, being with people in general.... I mean I would have liked for things to go a different way, but we all can't have things go the way we want all the time... I hugged both his parents and then went to our bedroom to rest, after that I got ready for bed and I kind of got upset when Raymond didn't text me good night...