Final Explanations

Since the previous chapter was the last chapter of the fanfiction, I will explain some things about the story (and also talk about some facts):

- Many may be wondering about the purpose of me creating a new character for the LIS universe. But the answer is simple: I just wanted to write a story in which Rachel Amber comes back to life in a totally different way. Many fanfictions in which Rachel is saved are made in cliché ways, that is, Max and Chloe go back and change everything. But I wanted to do it differently.

- If you are curious about Josh's appearance, I inspired him a little on the character Light Yagami from the Death Note anime and also on the character Houtarou Oreki from the Hyouka anime. There was also a slight inspiration on the character Shoto Todoroki from the Boku No Hero anime especially because Josh's hairstyle is the same as this character's hairstyle.

- As everyone knows, the Arcadia Lake camp doesn't exist in the Life is Strange universe. It was created by me and was totally inspired by the Crystal Lake camp from the Friday the 13th movie.

- The hooded guy, or "Josh's power", is a supernatural being that originated from Josh Stones himself. At first, he was just an imaginary figure Josh created in his mind. However, over time, it became real the moment Josh went through an existential crisis. This explains the fact that the hooded guy knows everything that happens in Josh's life. In other words, it was like Josh was talking to himself. Everything bad that the hooded guy said about Rachel in the course of the story was just Josh's past trauma screaming about his fear of trusting someone. It was as if he was thinking about it without any certainty.

- The character Jessie Grey was inspired by the singer Carly Rae Jepsen (in 2012).

>>> If you haven't understood the plot of the story, I can try to explain it briefly:

The fanfiction has as its true end Chloe's sacrifice. Three months after her death, Max feels sorry for that and tries to find some way to bring her back to life.

In the past, when Max left Chloe and left Arcadia Bay, she moved to Seattle as was told in the game. And that's where Josh Stones comes in.

Max met him at the school where she was studying and made a strong friendship with him. Over time, Josh revealed to Max that he felt that a man was following him and that he also heard voices. No one ever believed this story, many said he was just a schizophrenic boy. However, Max came to believe when Josh showed her something very similar to a possession. Josh could do absurd things that a normal person couldn't do.

After Josh left for Los Angeles, Max came to believe that he had supernatural powers. But she didn't share it with anyone else after he left.

Going back to the future: As soon as Max decided to bring Chloe back to life, she realized that her only hope was to meet Josh and explain the plan to him, as he was the only one who would accept the mission and identify with the supernatural power that Max had.

Soon, Max realized that she could bring not only Chloe Price back to life, but also Rachel Amber herself. (The part where Max finds out that her powers have evolved and that she can return to a photo in which she is not present, and even make someone else go back to the past, was something I created)

After she called Josh to Arcadia Bay, Max explained the whole plan. And then, Josh went back in the past (the time after Before the Storm takes place) and started his mission to save Rachel Amber from death. However, he came back with a corrupted memory, in which he would recover slowly after a few days (which was also something I had to create in order to have a consequence in this back in time).

That's it. In case you don't know, the story has a second season. See you guys there.