An Unexpected Confrontation

Junkyard - Time not identified

Josh's P.O.V

After all this confusion, Max called us to a round table in the middle of the junkyard with four improvised chairs around it.

As soon as we sat down, she started talking.

Max: - Right... First, I want you two to know that I will explain everything to you. All! From the start! Don't panic!

Rachel: - So get started, girl! I'm going crazy here!

Then Max put her hands on the table and looked directly at us.

Max: - Please don't be scared... It wasn't easy to get here.

Chloe: - Bring it on, Super-Max.

Max: - Ok.

After that, Max took a deep breath and started to speak.

Max: - It all started when I was in my-

Just as Max was about to reveal everything that happened, someone interrupted her.

???: - What the fuck is that?! What do those bitches think they're doing here in my territory again?!

After this sudden interruption, we all look in the same direction at the same time. A few feet away from our positions, two guys were approaching us.

One wore a black leather jacket and white cargo pants. In addition, he was a bit tough and appeared to be one of those broken drug dealers.

The other wore a brown leather jacket and also seemed to be tough. He was probably from a motorcycle gang or whatever.

Then the guy in the brown jacket came towards us with the intention of attacking, but luckily he was stopped by the other guy in the black jacket.

As soon as that happened, Chloe and Rachel stood up, startled.

Chloe: - What the fuck?!

Rachel: - Oh, no... - She whispered fearfully. - Not again...

???: - R-Rachel?! Is that you?! - Said the guy in the black jacket surprised. - Where have you been all this time?!

???: - Get out of my way, Frank! - Shouted the other guy. - You won't stop me from killing this bitch this time!

Frank: - No, Damon! You'll cause a lot of problems if you do it again! Let it go, goddammit!

Upon hearing this, Damon pushed Frank violently to the floor and ran towards Rachel with a knife in his hand.

Chloe: - Get back! - The blue-haired girl shouted as she stepped in front of Rachel and pointed a gun at Damon. - Get away from her, you psycho motherfucker!

Rachel: - Shit...! - She whispered fearfully.

Damon: - Who the hell do you think you are, you bitch?! You take a stab in your ass and still have the courage to appear here again?! You fucking bitch!

Chloe: - If you touch her again, I swear I'll kill you, you bastard!

Damon: - You want a piece of this too, don't you? You fucking bitch! - He shouted, pointing the knife at Chloe. - You're very stupid to appear in my territory again and think that everything will be just fine!

Max: - Oh my God... - She whispered to herself in her corner. - No...

Frank: - Damon! Put that knife down and come here, dammit! I'm warning you, don't fuck up again!

Damon: - Frank, shut the fuck up! - He said furiously when looking at Frank. - It's time to teach a little thing to those fucking bitches! They need to learn not to get involved where they're not called!