Rachel's Destiny

Arcadia Bay - Time not identified

Josh's P.O.V

As soon as we got back to the car, we faced that long, dark road again. As I didn't know where Rachel lived, she had to guide me to her house.

Halfway there, I remembered something extremely important.

Josh: - Noah?

Noah: - Huh?

Josh: - Can I ask you something?

Noah: - Sure.

Josh: - Where did you find that gun?

Upon hearing this, Noah took a while to respond.

Noah: - Uh... In the glove compartment of Nathan's car.

Josh: - Really?

Noah: - Really. Why do you ask?

Josh: - The next time we go to steal a car, remind me to never try to stop you from looting the glove compartment again.

Noah: - I told you it would be important.

>> Sometime later >>

Josh: - Ok, now what?

Rachel: - Take this corner on the right and then turn left at the end of the street. You won't go wrong.

Josh: - Alright.

As soon as we got to the corner of Rachel's house, she poked me and asked me to stop near the sidewalk.

Rachel: - Ok, you can stop. Let's walk from here on.

Noah: - Are you sure? Wouldn't it be better to stop in front of your house?

Josh: - No, she's right. It's good here. We can walk the rest of the way.

Noah: - Okay then...

After Rachel and I got out of the car, Noah thought for a moment and didn't hesitate to ask.

Noah: - Hey, Josh! - He said while getting out of the car. - Just out of curiosity... You guys won't do what I'm thinking, right?

Josh: - What?

Noah: - You know...

Josh: - Argh... - I said rolling my eyes. - Not now, Noah... This is no time for jokes.

Noah: - Of course not, man... My bad.

Then I looked at the long way we would have to take and saw Rachel waiting for me with her arms crossed.

Josh: - Anyway, I'm leaving. - I said with a fist bump. - See you tomorrow.

Noah: - Ok. Take care, bro. - He said returning the bump. - You two.

As soon as he said goodbye, Noah sat in the front seat of the car and turned it around. Then he left for the camp. I had no idea what he was going to do with Nathan, but I was sure he would find a way.

After that, Rachel and I started walking down the sidewalk towards her home.

Josh: - So... Are you going to start explaining or do I have to ask?

Rachel: - What?

Josh: - The reason why we stopped here. Why here and not up ahead?

Rachel: - Well... I just wanted a company.

Josh: - Company?

Rachel: - Yes.

Josh: - Why?