A New Journey of RPG

Music Room - 12:53 pm

Josh's P.O.V

After a while of staring at me, Rachel finally did something. She took a white cell phone from her pocket and checked the time.

Rachel: - Damn.

Josh: - What's the problem?

Rachel: - None, it's just that... I forgot to do something.

Josh: - What?

Rachel: - It's nothing serious. - She said getting up. - Don't worry.

Josh: - Hey, where are you going?

Rachel: - I need to...

Then Rachel stopped talking and watched me for a few seconds.

Rachel: - You know what? Come with me!

Suddenly, she grabbed my right arm and pulled me to the exit of the room.

Josh: - Wow! Wait!

Rachel: - Come on!

Josh: - Where are you taking me?!

Rachel: - You'll see! Just shut up and follow me!

After I was pulled the entire school hallway, Rachel and I got to the main entrance and left the building. The courtyard was crowded, with many benches and tables taken. I don't know why she would bring me here if there's nowhere for us to sit.

Main Courtyard - 12:55 pm

But it didn't end there. After that, she made me go downstairs and follow her to the gate near the dorms. What the fuck is she up to with me?

When I got there, the blonde took me to a table where three people were sitting. One of them was the white beanie girl that Rachel had talked to earlier, the other one was a nerdy black boy with round glasses similar to those of Harry Potter and the last one was that bully who nearly killed Nathan this morning. What the hell am I doing here and how did I get into this?

???: - Rachel! Finally! Where were you? - Said the white beanie girl. - We were about to start without you. Mikey was getting impatient.

Rachel: - Don't worry about me, Steph. I was just taking care of a little issue.

Steph: - Little issue? What kind of issue?

Rachel: - Sorry. I can't tell you guys. It's something private.

Steph: - Hm... - She said staring at me. - And why are you suddenly with Josh Stones? I didn't know you were close.

Damn. I think I got too popular.

Steph spoke in a different tone of voice, as if she was upset. I didn't know what was going on, but I could have sworn she was jealous. And who wouldn't be? Rachel is the kind of girl who can make anyone fall in love with her.

Josh: - Uh... Does everyone around here know my name now?

Mikey: - And why wouldn't we know? You put on a hell of a show today in the music room! I even put your name on one of my RPG characters!

Steph: - That's true! That was awesome, Josh! I've never seen anyone do such a thing!

Drew: - You're better than that little shit Prescott. - He said intruding on the conversation. - Actually, he's nothing compared to you.

Josh: - But I have nothing to do with Nathan Prescott.

Drew: - Thank God for that, bro. That guy is an asshole. I almost feel sorry for him for being booed just because he joined the team.